Arc 2: Homecoming

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy!

Take note: Since I am going to be a little busy because School works. I will have to adjust the schedule on updating the story. Maybe a twice or once a week.

One more thing, I will be putting any idea of OCs in the story aside. Instead I will be focusing on the main characters and main storyline.

Thank you for Understanding:)

(Beta Edited by: Abyssdarkness)

Arc 2

Chapter 1: Homecoming

January 16, Few weeks after the arrival.

Dawn had finally arrived. The sun was beginning to rise to make way for a new day. People were already starting to wake up and preparing for their daily day task. It was a quite scene when one is watching the sun rise in its glory. As for one certain short-lavender haired girl. She stood up from small balcony of an apartment building somewhere around the village.

Himawari smiled as she took a relaxing deep breath. Inhaling the fresh morning air. She felt like as if she was in a peaceful province. She then gazed at the view of sunrise which was soon to come at any minute.

"Nothing like good morning to start!" Himawari exclaimed as she yawned and stretched. She just woke up a little while ago. She considered herself as a morning person from now on. Who wouldn't want to wake up very late? It will just ruin your morning.

After a couple of small exercise via stretching her body up, the lavender haired girl then proceeded to drink her hot chocolate milk. So, it was true that enjoying a cup of hot drink in the morning will really boost your mood. That's how the Uzumaki girl saw her father often drinking coffee in the morning. Oh, how she missed him dearly.

After a while of spending time by herself, she finally went back inside the apartment to do her normal daily task. The usual tasks of preparing breakfast for her big brother and now adoptive sister in one Uchiha girl. The lavender haired girl checked the time, it was still early but it was the right time to do the small tasks. She really needed to go the wet market today.

When she got back inside, she was suddenly greeted by a still sleepy Sarada Uchiha who was now sitting on the breakfast table. Her hair was bit messy, her glasses were not worn properly, and she was drowsy all the way even to the point that she took a a couple minutes of nap time.

The Uzumaki girl just sighed but smiled. Sarada was working day and night shifts recently at the bakery shop and that really made her exhausted for most of the part and for the past several weeks.

"Good morning! Sarada-neechan!" Himawari greeted the older girl.

"Good morning Hima". Sarada yawned heavily and greeted the Uzumaki girl with a sleepy and less enthusiastic personality. She can't bring herself to full energy right now. She can still feel that exhaustion of closing time.

Himawari just sighed." Time to cook" The lavender haired girl muttered. She had already expected their bellies would be soon demanding for food. She then proceeded her apron and began cooking breakfast. With the smells of the scrambled eggs, bacon and meat loaf, Himawari was so sure and confident that this would wake up her big blonde brother up. The smell of the food would just trigger his stomach and automatically wake him up. At least that was she was expecting from her big brother nowadays.

(Interview)

"All of us were pretty much beaten up by our daily lives recently, except for Himawari, who seemed to be keeping that spirit alive inside.