Arrival

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers! I'm back with a new chapter! I was kind of busy with school and work, but I managed to find time to write a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy :)

Beta Reader: Setsuna Eien

(Interview)

"Time Travel, No one would really believe that the so-called old phenomenon from the old books that our parents would tell us during bed time is real. Heck! even children would also get the point.

It was just an Urban Legend like many of those legends. However, In my case I was seeing the impossible before my eyes. The village that I called Home, was very much alive and well. Different from the apocalyptic version that I witnessed back then, in my own time.

-Boruto

Arc 1: Arrival

The teenage Uzumaki and Uchiha were in extreme disbelief, they were seeing a place that should have been completely obliterated. But here it was, welcoming them with open arms. The huge green wooden gates with the village symbol in the middle send a message to anyone that the place is full of opportunity and hope.

As the wagon finally stopped its tracks. Tazuna observed the place that had not seen in years. He did have to admit that the place was quite different the last time he saw it. But still, it was Konoha.

"Alright, looks like we arrived at our destination kids." Tazuna informed them.

"Man, I can't wait to explore the whole place and see Naruto-san again!" Inari said excitedly. This was his first time here, so he was naturally curious.

He can't wait to see the Shinobi of this village, the ninja academy, The Hokage mountain and maybe even the Hokage herself. There was so much to see, as if this place was a major tourist destination hub. No wonder this place looked so awesome.

Tazuna sighed. "Just calm down Inari, you should better check the kids on the back." He suggested to the boy. They were going to have to go through the two chunin at the guard house for inspection before they were allowed to enter the village.

Inari nodded and went to the back of the wagon to check on the rest.

(THOUGHTS)

During that time, The teenage blonde and raven haired girl sat in their respective seats. It was just silence inside except for the occasional small snoring of the midnight haired Uzumaki girl. Both were looking at blank space as if they were deep in thought.

Boruto stared, darting his eyes towards his sleeping little sister. He sighed as he thought about what he was going to have to do with her while she was still in this state. There were choices and options that were going around inside his mind. At least two options. One is that they should go to the Hokage building immediately, and have an important talk with the Hokage. Although, that would be the most absurd thing to do as they were just travelers from a different era and arranging an immediate meeting with her wouldn't be very easy. The second is that they should find a place to stay to rest and recover for the time being, which was in hindsight the more sensible option.