Omake Chapter: Interview With Himawari Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr. Kishimoto does

Arc 4 Omake Chapter: Interview with Himawari Part 2

This interview was filmed before "Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 5"

Himawari sat down on a certain bench located in the middle of the wide park pathway surrounded by the lush and peaceful forest, the young lady decided to take a little rest before proceeding with the next scene, where she will meet Miyuki at the other end of the park to commence their scene for the next episode. She placed her paper shopping bag beside her, followed by taking a sip from her small plastic water bottle. She really had to admit that it was kind of a tiring journey from the main district until here. As much as she was used to going through along huge crowds, in truth she really disliked the noisy and chaotic atmosphere for most of the time. There was literally no social distancing as she really had to squeezed through the crowds. This is could be really risky if there ever was a pandemic ongoing.

The young lady took a deep breath as she enjoyed the fresh air blowing through. She also shifted her attention towards the small crew, who were setting up the interview scene as usual. She let out a smile, thinking that this was definitely a good time for her to evaluate and release her thoughts and opinions lately. She had to admit that being alone in the apartment was really giving her a little craziness.

"All set up Himawari!" The interviewer announced, referring to the small setup, which consisted of just one camera placed on a stand, and facing the Uzumaki girl.

Hearing his announcement, the girl quickly straightened up and began preparing herself, dusting her clothes, doing some last minute check ups on her face using a small pocket mirror, before finally giving her signature adorable smile facing the camera. As the interviewer set up his foldable chair in front of the young lady, he drew out a small notebook and pen and started flipping the pages before stopping at a certain page.

Himawari, curious as ever couldn't help herself but take a peek at that certain page, though Interviewer-san was able to noticed it quickly as usual and immediately closed the book, giving the young lady a look.

She gave a peace sign in return and grin," Sorry about that hehe... I'm just really curious about the questions this time." She explained, letting some of her excitement radiate.

The interviewer sighed but gave a smile." Oh come on Himawari, these are just simple questions, I know you can answer them straight off the bat." He replied, though deep inside he was a bit of nervous since the questions were quite a bit personal this time. Moreover, today's interview coincides a certain event which happened in the 19th of February, which was also today's date. His eyes were looking back and forth on the small notebook and back towards the Uzumaki girl. He also wondered if this was really the right time to do this.

There were 6 questions in total.

"Is everything alright Interviewer-san? You looked a bit nervous." Himawari commented, showing some concern before being shrugged of the latter.

"It's alright Miss Himawari, uhmm shall we begin?" The Interviewer asked, clearing his throat and adjusting his glasses.

Himawari simply nodded." Yeah sure! Just throw me the first one." She smiled.

"Very well..." The Interviewer said, before finally proceeding with the interview as he read the first question.

Question #1

-So first question is... How you've been doing lately so far since Boruto and Sarada are still away on their mission?"

Himawari smiled." Well, I'm doing good! As usual being in- charged of chores and keeping the apartment tidy is always been a part of my job...Though, I have to say it's making me a bit crazy since you're all by yourself. I might need to buy myself a pet or something." She finished answering the first question with a slight chuckle.