Separate Fights Part 2

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

(BETA EDITED BY JUSTWRITTING1MORETIME)

Arc 2: Separate Fights Part 2

"Man, this is really hurts!"

Who knew that the explosion from awhile ago could inflict some pain for a certain Bushy brow shinobi. Rock Lee gazed at the blue sky as he still lay down on grassy ground. His thoughts were currently forming in his mind in the form of questions, like why was he here in the first place? Or who was responsible for that explosive tag that almost brought him to the brink of death.

Rock Lee slightly chuckled. He was a student of Youth and why would he feel so tired now? Apparently, He should be on his way and searching for the others. He was worried about them because he hadn't heard their responses via the Bluetooth communication device.

"What has happened to them?" he asked himself. The last time he heard their voices, was around the time when the explosion took place. He heard them screaming through the small speakers. He wondered if they were at the same position as them, getting blast off by the explosion.

An hour had already passed since and Bushy brow decided to rise as long as he had the strength to do. Although, as he was about to stand up, he felt a sharp pain in his leg.

Rock Lee cringed. He then darted his eyes towards his legs and was greeted by a small piece of wood that had slightly impaled a particular area on his left leg. Bushy Brow was a bit horrified to see this and he almost fainted because of it.

He tried to calm himself down by taking a number of deep breaths. He just doesn't want to think about his current injury right now. A few minutes had already passed and still there was no one around to help him. He tried to contact the others via the Bluetooth device but no one was answering his calls.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Rock Lee exclaimed. He rested his himself again but this time it was on a nearby tree.

"Looks like I'm on my own for awhile." Rock Lee thought. He really needed to stand up and find the others or at least one of them but he's going to have to go through with this serious injury first before he could stand up. Maybe he should take lessons from Naruto to further improve his chakra so that he could summon a shadow clone to help himself.

Rock Lee could feel his consciousness was fading away. He was beginning to think that this was just a dream and when he wakes up, he would be back at the village. That sounds like a really good idea!

As the young man closed his eyes, he suddenly felt a presence nearby and was heading towards him. Rock Lee's consciousness was slowly being brought back and by the time he opened his eyes once again, he saw a familiar teenage brown haired girl staring worriedly at him.

"Tenten is that you?" Rock Lee asked. His vision was quite blurry at the moment. He had to confirm if that was really his teammate in front of him.

"Yes it's me Lee," Tenten replied back. She wondered what happened to her teammate and why there was a piece of wood that was sticking out his leg. Did someone attack him?