Homecoming Part 3

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy!

Take note: Since I am going to be a little busy because School works. I will have to adjust the schedule on updating the story. Maybe a twice or once a week.

One more thing, I will be putting any idea of OCs in the story aside. Instead I will be focusing on the main characters and main storyline.

Thank you for Understanding:)

Beta Edited By: Abyssusdarkness

Arc 2

Chapter 3: Homecoming Part 3

Sarada then excused herself and went back to the counter to do other things while the customer began to enjoy his cake and hot tea. She kept observing the latter who was just enjoying his meal like any normal person.

For the raven-haired girl, she thought that guy was somehow familiar. She had seen him in a picture before a long time ago, but she just can't put her finger on it.

By the time the customer finished the meal. Sarada planned to the head to the customer's table for the bill and maybe asked him a few questions but at the same time, the Uchiha teen was called immediately by her boss through a female colleague/coworker and her chance of setting up a conversation with him slid to zero before she even realized.

(Interview)

"I was kind of disappointed, I knew I had my chance but it was a complete troll show to be honest. I really hate these kinds of situations.

-Sarada

The Two Guys

The certain nickname that had somehow become famous in a span of 2 years. Izumo and Kotetsu were often forgotten, their names literally. Even their superiors don't even know their names or simply having forgotten about it.

The two men found themselves guarding the gates for about a few years now. They wondered if they ever will get promoted to higher position or at least to the next rank. They were more than young rookies, they had goals and dreams of their own.

"Another boring day in the job isn't it?" Izumo commented as he rested himself on his seat.

"Yeah, I agree." Kotetsu yawned, seating at his own seat while reading a certain orange book." Haven't eaten anything yet to be honest." He added.

Izumo then turned his eyes towards his friend." You think we could clock out for awhile?" He asked, hoping to take an early break.

Kotetsu sighed and shook his head." Nah, I think that would be impossible." He replied, drawing out a certain a clipboard." There are about ten more deliveries to enter the gates and no one in the division is available to replace us for awhile." He explained, letting out a tone of disappointment.

"Man, what a bummer!" Izumo commented." I really wanna try something new." He said, before continuing." Being here all day and everyday is probably the worst thing ever." He added.