Special Chapter: Ramen

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Still, I haven't found a Beta Editor yet, so I'm really alone on this one.

Take note: Welcome back to another chapter once again, This might be the longest special chapter so far. This chapter also takes place at the same time and event of the previous chapter. While Sarada has finally met Sasuke in the hideouts, Itachi is still Konoha for his three day break and still searching for his future niece's home.

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Special Chapter: Ramen

Itachi sighed in disapppointment, hearing the revelation that Sarada wasn't in the bakery shop felt as if a part of his life was taken from him. Although, it wasn't the female clerk's fault that the raven haired teen wasn't around, and he can't blame her either. It someone or something was to blame, it was definitely time itself, which kept him from meeting his future niece.

Donning his civilian attire, He had just got back from visiting the Uchiha compound, and now found himself currently walking along the streets of the village, heading towards a certain place suggested by the raven haired teen herself weeks ago.

It was fine weather today for the village, it was often the usual for the rest of its citizens as they go on with their daily lives. How Itachi felt a little bit of envy as he passed by dozens families happily bonding with each other. The young man tried picture himself in a different scenario, a scenario where he was not a fugitive, living a peaceful life and his family here with him right now.

Although, those were just dreams that he could only wished for everyday. Every time, reality would often smacked him in the head to bring him out from his day dreaming. It was cruel and disrespectful but yet necesarry at the same time. He continued walking until he began see a distinctive shape of a shop from distance.

 He continued walking until he began see a distinctive shape of a shop from distance