Arc 3: Phase 2: Face Off Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Welcome to Arc 3 Phase 2. I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Take note: Welcome back to another chapter once again, this chapter will tackle more of Kaiga and Showtaro as they find their way out of the hideout towards the place where the current Team 7 are.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

P.S

I also have a new story called "Resurrection" The story is about the dead mysteriously coming back to life years after the war. Feel free to check out the story:)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 30: Face Off Part 2

It felt like ages had past since those two meddling girls left him, He was still strapped on the chair like he was the kidnapped victim

It felt like ages had past since those two meddling girls left him, He was still strapped on the chair like he was the kidnapped victim. More than that, he could still feel the pain in his own balls inflicted by none other than that raven haired girl character, Sarada.

The silver haired man cringed in pain as he began to move himself trying to drew out a small sharp object from his back pocket which was revealed to be a small knife. He then used that knife, with a little dose of his chakra, cutting the ropes which bind him, in one swoop.

Although again, He cut those ropes were sheer emotion not realizing that they were made from the young root's ink summons which mean't that the ink substances reacted violently as it suddenly caused a little mini explosions which caused the man to be sent on to the ground.

Kabuto cringed once more because of the multiple aches in his body. It felt as if his body was subjected to a long enduring acupuncture session. It was really annoying and he was beginning to wonder on why he had to go through all of this. He hasn't done anything wrong to deserve this!

"I really hate this!" Kabuto muttered to himself as he slowly recovered and began to crawl towards the door instead.

Along the way, thoughts were beginning to entertain his mind in order to reduced the attention to the aches that he was feeling right now.

He wondered on what had happened to the rest of the teens that confronted him just now. He was also confident that they somehow had been lost in the inner areas and that they were going to be trapped there forever. Although, that was only his imagination and hopes since he just recalled that he gave clues which will possibly direct them to the Uchiha's true location.