Arc 3: Phase 2: Daily Life

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: The next chapter will be a continuation of the Tenchi Bridge Arc. This chapter will show the happenings back in the village while Boruto and Sarada are away for the retrieval mission.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

ARC 3 PHASE 2:

Chapter 17: Daily life of an Uzumaki girl

(Perfect Day By Hoku Playing in the background)

Dawn had finally arrived once again. The once night sky had began slowly to give its way for the rising sun as its brightness began to bring back the day to the world again.

Himawari yawned as she stood at her apartment unit's balcony witnessing the sunrise. The coldness of wind breeze through her as she grabbed the hot cup of chocolate, which was placed on top of the balcony wall. She took a sip of the hot drink to erase the cold feelings that she was currently having at this moment.

"Best Hot Chocolate ever!" Himawari commented. She felt relieved as the feeling of warmth took over.

This was one of the things that the teenage girl often does during the morning ever since she was a kid. It was a bit obvious that she inherited the early bird habit from her one and only mom, who was a considered a morning person to begin with. Since then, it was already a part of her body clock.

The usual morning routine consists of the Uzumaki teen waking up earlier than the rest, having her hot cup of chocolate milk at the apartment balcony and lastly, cooking and preparing breakfast. Although, this time, the routine had changed and since the two were currently on their mission, she found herself just having her hot chocolate milk and then the rest is free time.

The new routine was bit new to her since she was the only person in the apartment, it was kind of a first time being greeted by a silent atmosphere that she'd never gone through before but it was alright. The lavender haired girl Uzumaki had already planned out on what she was gonna do while the two were away for their mission.

From the apartment balcony overviewing a good chunk of the village, Himawari moved her eyes around and observed the view of the she had right now. The streets were still quiet but were now slowly coming to life. The lavender haired girl gave a smile as excitement and adrenaline began to rise up from the inside.

She had been waiting for this time to do it and she was really gonna do it. What's a girl going to do when there's nothing else to do? Why not try changed the routine a little bit and put some energy and passion in it?

Why not bring back the Shinobi routine of training and improving again?

So to speed up her time, Himawari finished her hot chocolate milk and went back inside.

She knew that were things that still needed to be readied but she was going to managed the time. In fact, she had the time to do whatever she wants and she chose it wisely. Like her big brother, she was going to set up her own exercise routine, which was a good thing. In order to make this work, she needed to get that energy and passion which starts by getting herself ready.