003 Excommunication

"Fu Manman, let's see how kind I am to you. You obey this lady, and I will give you steamed buns. You have to listen to me in the future, understand? Hmm..." Fu Yunli's ugly face With an evil smile on her face.

    The steamed bun held high is like a poisoned apple.

    Fu Manman stretched out her hand and took the steamed buns without hesitation, with a simple and silly smile on her face, but when Fu Yunli raised the rope in her hand to wrap it around her neck, her smile suddenly changed. Into a cold evil smile.

    She pulled the rope over, stuffed the steamed bun into Fu Yunli's mouth with one hand, and wrapped the rope around Fu Yunli's neck with her backhand.

    A teenage girl with a very slender neck, Fu Manman finally managed to control her strength, and did not strangle her to death by mistake.

    She doesn't have the guts to kill someone! But she must teach the other party a profound lesson.

    "Damn girl, you dare to call me a pariah, how noble you are! You are so ugly, but you are so vicious in your heart, I will teach you to be a good person today." Fu Manman pressed Fu Yunli to the ground, bowing left and right, It's just a few slaps on her face.

    In just a few strokes, her face was swollen.

    "Crazy, let me go!" Fu Yunli cried with steamed buns stuffed in her mouth, her words were indistinct.     But Fu Manman heard it, she grabbed Fu Yunli's hair, her eyes were fierce, "This girl is crazy, don't mess with me, or I will let you know why the flowers are so popular."

She, Fu Yunli, immediately covered her face with her hands, and cried, "Don't hit me, don't hit me, grandpa, help me!"

    Fu Manman's crazy behavior scared a group of people dumbfounded!

    The patriarch Fu and his family, who were domineering in the Fu family village, were all frightened stupid. Fu Manman had ever dared to be so disrespectful to the family.

    This Fu Manman actually committed such a disrespectful act, it is simply indignant.

    "Fu Manman, let go of my granddaughter, you are so disrespectful, someone, pull her away immediately, and beat her to death on the spot." Fu Guangsheng, the old patriarch of Fujiazhuang roared loudly.

    As soon as the old patriarch opened his mouth, several men from the patriarch's family came over with sticks and poles, wanting to kill her.

    "If you dare to come here, I'll strangle her to death." Fu Manman held the rope in her hand.

    "Grandpa, I can't breathe anymore." Fu Yunli shouted with a blushing face.

    She was so scared that she peed, Fu Manman is really crazy, she is going to kill someone.

    After hearing this, everyone stopped their movements and dared not go forward.

    Fu Yunli is the most beloved granddaughter of the old patriarch.

    "If you dare to hurt my granddaughter, I will... kill him." The old patriarch pointed at Fu An.

    Fu An was terrified, he was terrified by his sister's behavior, that was from the upper family, disrespect to the upper family was against the law, and the upper family could kill at will.

    His sister dared to hit her home.

    It's over now, my sister is going to die, and he is going to die too.

    "You dare to touch him, try!" Fu Manman tightened the rope, although he was young, but her eyes were as cold as ice, which made people feel terrified.