040 Too Difficult

"God! This fire has burned up the surrounding area." Lu Hua was still thinking about the edible seeds.

    It's charred everywhere, where are the seeds.

    "We can't stay in the mountains anymore, let's hurry to the city!" Chang Zhong said.

    "Now that the forest is burnt out, it's not easy to get lost. If you go south, you should be able to reach Fengcheng. I heard a lot of people on the road saying that Little Beiyang King is going to that city. Maybe it's safe there. Wait until you get in. The city can have the government distribute food for disaster relief." Chang Zhong is still full of expectations for the government.

    "We are going to Fengcheng too!" Fu Manman said.

    "Since we are all going to Fengcheng, let's go together!" Chang Zhong looked eagerly at the Fu family siblings, he really wanted to follow Miss Manman.

    After getting along day and night, everyone has become familiar with each other, and they also know each other's background and personality, and they can take care of each other along the way.

    Fu Manman did not refuse the Chang family's invitation.

    It's a bit ridiculous to take care of each other, but it's true that she doesn't know the way. It's more convenient to have Chang Zhong lead the way.

    Let's go as soon as we say, after everyone packs up their things, they hit the road.

    Before leaving, Fu Manman took Aunt Luhua to the place where the walnuts were picked yesterday to see if there were any burnt walnuts.

    When they went there, they found that the walnuts were all burnt into coke, which is really a pity!

    On the way, she distributed some walnuts to Chang's family. Since she chose to go the same way, she couldn't eat alone.

    Fortunately, everyone has saved meat, so save some dried meat and eat some walnuts, it should be able to last until Fengcheng.

    Once in town, there is hope!

    Fu Manman was full of anticipation that when she arrived in the city, she would find a way to earn food.

    A fire forced out all the refugees hiding in the woods, and many people embarked on the road of fleeing famine again.

    There were a lot of people going to Fengcheng, men, women, old and young, all of them were pale and skinny, some were pushing wheelbarrows, some were pulling luggage, and some were leading children.

    All the people moved forward silently, and everyone looked heavy and numb.

    People kept falling down and dying on the road. These dead people were either eaten by wolves or dragged away by some cannibals.

    Fu Manman also became a little numb to the plight of people who were starving and dying.

    When she first came out of the woods, she kindly gave some dried meat and nuts to some poor passers-by. It was a kind deed, but she didn't want them to become fat sheep in the eyes of these refugees.

    A group of men, women and children came to ask them for food.

    Almost snatched the little Maodan and the little tiger cubs to be disassembled. If she hadn't been so strong, she had repelled a few young and strong ones, and then ran all the way to get rid of the dozens of hungry and crazy refugees. The idea of ​​showing love was completely dispelled.

    "I finally dumped those people." Chang Zhong panted and looked back.

    "These people are starving, we can't be kind in the future." Lu Hua patted her chest, tightly protecting the food in her arms.