080 Yeah...

In the cave, the warmth is like spring, the fragrance is tangy, and the red silk ribbons hanging from the top of the cave are like red waterfalls. Under the red silk ribbons, the winding plank road is hidden in the white mist, like a fairyland on earth. There are alcove lanterns hanging on the ceiling, and the lights are flickering, adding to the mystery.

    "Where is this place? It's so beautiful!"

    "This is a fairyland!"

    The girls walked forward with curiosity, marveling at the warmth and beauty here.

    Fu Manman was also dumbfounded, this place is really like a fairyland, but it's dim and eerie.

    Suddenly, a girl in front of her yelled in shock, her voice was shrill, as if she had been greatly frightened.

    "Sister, what happened in front?" Fu Shuangshuang grabbed Fu Manman's hand in fear.

    The three siblings of the Fu family walked at the back of the line, and they walked slowly. The countless red curtains in front of them blocked them, and they couldn't see the situation ahead.

    "Ah... help!" There were more and more screams in front.

    At the same time, a strong bloody smell rushed over.

    Alarm bells rang in Fu Manman's heart, something must have happened ahead.

    "Let's turn back quickly." Fu Qiang shouted, he has been observing this place, this place is too weird.

    Now the screams of the girls and the bloody smell further showed that there was danger ahead.

    The three turned around and ran, and a panicked girl ran over from behind, but before they ran far, they were tied up by red curtains, or pulled into the air with their necks hanging.

    "Ah! Sister!" Fu Shuangshuang, who was following Fu Manman, was suddenly pulled into the sky by the red curtain.

    Fu Manman turned her head and watched helplessly as Fu Shuangshuang was pulled away and disappeared into countless red gauze curtains.

    "Shuangshuang!" Fu Manman yelled into the air.

    The sound disappeared in the cave without even an echo.

    Fu Manman turned around and ran forward without hesitation.

    Fu Qiang caught up, grabbed her, and said anxiously: "Let's go out first, this place is not suitable for staying for long."

    "Shuangshuang was taken away, I must find her." Fu Manman patted Fu Qiang's shoulder and said : "You go out first and wait for me at the door."

    Fu Qiang frowned, "I'm afraid we won't be able to get out, I'll go find Shuangshuang with you."

    Finding Shuangshuang is also Fu Qiang's promise.

    Fu Qiang and Fu Manman ran forward, and many girls in front ran back. Fu Manman also watched many girls being pulled into the air by the red curtain in front of him, and disappeared into the red curtain .

    There were endless screams.

    Suddenly, a cloth curtain surrounded Fu Manman. The cloth curtain seemed to become a spirit, encircling her body like a snake, making her unable to move.

    This thing is really weird, but it was easy for her to break free, but she gave up, she wanted to see where she would be taken.

    Fu Manman remained motionless, letting the curtain pull her into the air, and then stopped suddenly, stopping on top of a bloody pool.

    Fu Manman was shocked by everything in front of him, her scalp was numb, and her body felt so shocked that she could hardly bear it.

    The girl who was taking a bath and eating with her just now was suspended in the air, her body was covered by an iron cage, her thin body was pierced by countless sharp iron thorns, and blood flowed out like a shower.

    "Yeah..."

   The other girls who were hanging and not dead screamed in shock at the horrific scene in front of them.

    Suddenly, a girl who screamed the loudest was hoisted above the pool. Two iron frames full of spikes fell from the sky.

    And in the bloody blood pool below, a glamorous and charming girl raised her face and greeted the blood falling from the sky leisurely.

    Blood splashed all over her face, dyeing her snow-white face bright red.