028 too ugly

Fu Manman picked up the little tiger cub lying on the ground, it was still a nursing cub, thin and small, like a big cat, its black and yellow fur was very soft, and its body was soft to the touch of.

    Fu An and Fu Qiang watched in surprise as Fu Manman came back with a cub in her arms.

    "Sister, is this a little tiger?" Fu An's mouth was open. He had seen a big tiger, but this was the first time he had seen a little tiger.

    So... so cute! Grandma's... it's looks like a kitten.

    "Are you sure you want to raise it?" Fu Qiang frowned, thinking about how much food he had in store.

    "Well, mother tiger entrusted it to me. You have to be honest, so let's keep it as a pet and play with the little Maodan in the future." Fu Manman really likes this little tiger.

    The embrace is soft and warm, and the thick little paws are full of flesh.

    Once this little tiger will sleep with Xiao Maodan, Xiao Maodan will not feel cold anymore.

    Hearing Fu Manman's words, Fu Qiang twitched the corners of his mouth and snorted coldly, "You are really not afraid of death. When it grow up, it will eat you!"

    "Stinky brother, you can't say nice things." Fu Manman full of pets, good mood.

    "Let's go quickly! Go find a water source." After a while, the little Maodan will drink milk when he is hungry, and this little tiger wants milk too!

    Fu Manman glanced at the deep jungle, and said goodbye to the mother tiger silently.

    "Sister, what should we feed the little tiger?" He also liked the little tiger, but the little tiger had to eat a lot, and they didn't have anything to eat themselves!

    Fu Manman also thought of this point. When she finds a way to enter the space, it will be no problem to raise a cub. There is milk powder and a lot of frozen meat in the space.

    Time stops in space, and those things will never expire and never break!

    "There will be a way, let's go!" Fu Manman said relaxedly.

    Fu Qiang glanced indifferently at Fu Manman, an ignorant woman!

    ...

    After walking for a long time, they finally found a good place with a water source and a cave.

    Seeing the creek, Fu Manman was very excited. Water is the source of life, so she can also wash her face and hands well.

    After settling down the little Maodan and the little tiger, she couldn't wait to run to the stream, ready to wash her face.

    Along the way, she felt uncomfortable and tingling on her face all the time. More importantly, she didn't know what she looked like yet!

    Coming to the stream, she looked at the water with anticipation, and then her heart skipped a beat, and she fell heavily to the bottom of the valley!

    This... girl, she looks too ugly!

    The cheekbones of the thin face are protruding, the skin on the face is black and yellow and rough, the cheeks are cracked, the two plateau red, rustic, the eyes are swollen, the lips are broken and black, and the face is red and swollen frostbite.

    This face is so ugly! It's just horrible.

    Why is this girl so ugly?

    Thinking about her previous life, she was recognized as a flower in the village, and she was taken back to the city, and she was also a well-known Bai Fumei in the circle.

    Could it be that in this world, she will live with an ugly face all her life!

    If you can't accept it, even if it's not beautiful, you should still be able to see it!

    "Sister, what are you doing?" Fu An didn't know when he squatted aside. He just washed his hands and face with stream water. Although it was cold, he felt very comfortable.

    Fu Manman looked at Fu An, her eyes lit up.

    Fu An's younger brother is quite cute. Although he is a little thinner, his skin is darker and yellower, and his face is chapped, his eyebrows and eyes are still very delicate, especially his eyes, which are very bright and reveal a sense of innocence and childishness.

    Take good care of this younger brother, and he should be a handsome young man in the future.

    Why is there such a big difference between the two siblings?

    She even wondered if she was the other party's real sister.

    "It's okay, I'll wash my hands and face." Fu Manman buried her head in washing her face.

    The next time she enters the space, she will look for any skin care products and make sure to get her face done.

    After washing her hands and face, Fu Manman went into the cave.

    In the cave, Fu An started to boil water.