062 Everyone has a share

She flipped her long sleeves, swept the elegant arc, raised the petals on the ground, stretched out her slender hands in the air, and said in a soft voice: "My princess, today want to give porridge and charity at the gate of the city. Everyone has a share."

As soon as the words fell, some refugees who were close to her shouted excitedly, telling the good news to those behind them who hadn't heard.

    The people, when they heard that there was food, they all kowtowed and bowed down, thanking the princess for his kindness.

    The princess is unparalleled in beauty, and the reputation of benevolence and benevolence spread among the refugees under the city wall.

    Fu Manman looked at the back of the departing princess, and apologized in her heart for her prejudice just now. Although the princess was exaggerated, he was still a good person.

    Sure enough, after a while, the south side of the city gate. Soon a shed was set up, a long table was set up, pots of rice soup were brought over, and servants were cooking them on the spot.

    It is a great honor for the refugees to be served by the princess himself.

    Under the maintenance of order by the soldiers, the porridge distribution began in an orderly manner.

    Many abandoned children were taken back by their parents again. Fu Manman saw the abandoned babies being wrapped in their mother's arms again.

    If there is porridge to drink, adults and children will not starve to death.

    "Sister, that fairy sister, so beautiful." Fu An stared wide-eyed, put his feet on his feet, and stretched his neck to look into the shed.

    The princess is serving porridge in the shed!

    Fu Manman smiled, and patted Fu An's head, "Let's go back and get a bowl later, and come to ask for a bowl of porridge."

    "Yeah!" Fu An nodded.

    "Let's go, let's go to the front of the team and watch, maybe we can see Shuangshuang!" The princess donated porridge, and everyone would definitely not miss the opportunity. If Shuangshuang was among the refugees, she would definitely come to receive the porridge.

    After Fu Manman explained the reason, Fu An hurriedly boasted: "Sister, you are so smart."

    The two held hands and stood not far from the shed. There were also refugees who seemed to have received the porridge. It was obvious that there were many men. Two maids.

    "The princess is so beautiful, she must be a fairy in the sky!"

    "Better than a fairy, her skin is whiter than snow."

    "The two fairies next to the princess are also beautiful."

    A group of men gathered together to discuss.

    Fu Manman asked Fu An to see clearly every girl who walked by.

    She didn't know Fu Shuangshuang, so she could only rely on Fu An.

    At this time, an elderly uncle walked to the porridge shed with a bowl, trembling, and kept thanking the princess. The princess was happy, and directly brought the porridge to the old man.

    The old family thanked them, and took the porridge. When receiving the porridge, their hands were unsteady, trembling, and some porridge fell into the hands of the princess.

    The princess's fair fingers immediately turned a little red.

    The old man was terrified, and immediately knelt down and begged for mercy.

    "Old man, it's okay to get up quickly." The county master has a kind heart and a gentle voice like the sounds of nature.

    The old man thanked him and left with the porridge.

    All this fell into Fu Manman's eyes, and she frowned slightly, as if she had seen the disgust and murderous look in the Princess's eyes just now.

    Could it be that her soft words and kind words just now were just pretending?

    Just when she was wondering, the princess gave a look to the maid beside her.

    Then the maid left and caught up with the uncle just now.

    Fu Manman followed the past with her eyes, watching what the maid said to the uncle, and then the uncle happily followed her and left the crowd.

    "Did I just read it wrong?" Fu Manman muttered.

    "An'an, you watch here, I'll go over there to see." Fu Manman was really curious, and followed, and saw from a distance that the maid led the uncle around the city wall, walked to a place inaccessible, and took out a knife , sealed his throat with a knife, and killed the uncle neatly.