025 She is a devil

The other party punched the tiger on the forehead, and then kicked the tiger in the stomach. The force was so terrifying that the surrounding air trembled.

    Boom! The king of the jungle weighing several hundred kilograms, the most ferocious beast in the world, the tiger was blown away by a small man, and fell to the ground, unable to get up.

    Fu Manman shook her hand and hit the tiger with her bare hands, her hand hurt! She put down Sanya in her hand, patted her on the head, and comforted her: "Sanya, don't be afraid, with  sister around, no one can hurt you."

    Sanya stared at the young lady in front of her with a pair of bright eyes, There are a lot of bubbles rising in her heart,  sister is awesome!  sister is amazing!

    Sanya was speechless for the rest of her life after the catastrophe, but the joy in her eyes was unstoppable.

    Fu Manman clapped her hands and walked up to the man who just harmed someone. This man was terrified! After peeing all over the floor, he looked at Fu Manman in horror, and couldn't believe his eyes. This shriveled little girl killed the tiger with one punch!

    horrible! too frightening!

    "You... What are you doing!"

    "Go to hell!" Fu Manman grabbed the man's belt with both hands, and threw him into the woods like throwing a sandbag.

    The man was thrown hundreds of meters, fell heavily from the air into the woods, fell to his death in the woods, and was quickly disintegrated by the wolves hiding in the woods waiting for an opportunity.

    "Yeah...the devil! She's a devil!" The other three were so frightened that they hugged their heads and ran around! ran into the woods.

    Not long after, there were screams in the woods.

    These three also met a wolf! Bitten and shredded.

    Chang Zhong is stupid! Like looking at a god, looking at Fu Manman.

    "Uncle, I'm fine, thank you just now!" Fu Manman walked to Chang Zhong's side with a smile and helped him up.

    Chang Zhong was stupid, and was helped up by Fu Manman, not knowing what to do, he responded with a few oh oh.

    Also thank him! It is he who wants to thank her! This girl is so fierce!

    "Husband! Are you alright!" Lu Hua asked with a look of panic, crying as she stepped forward.

    "I'm fine! I'm fine!" Chang Zhong was still dazed.

    He was so shocked that he couldn't move his mind.

    "Girl, thank you, thank you for saving my child." Lu Hua cried and knelt on the ground, kowtowing to Fu Manman.

    "Auntie, get up quickly, it's nothing serious, as long as everyone is fine." Fu Manman hurriedly helped Luhua up.

    Isn't it a big deal if the tiger wants to eat people? Chang Zhong is still stupid!

    Just now, it was really useless to beat the tiger to death.

    "Sister, you are so powerful, you beat the tiger to death!" Fu An's little face flushed with excitement, and he stepped forward to hold Fu Manman's hand.

    "Sister is amazing, amazing!" The two twins of Chang Zhong's family danced excitedly.

    "The tiger is not dead yet!" Not far away, Fu Qiang shouted, pointing at the tiger that was still panting on the ground.

    When everyone heard that the tiger was still alive, their faces turned pale with fright, for fear that the tiger would attack.

    Fu Manman looked calm, "I'll go over and make two more punches!"

    "Girl, here's the knife." Chang Zhong offered his rusty knife.

    He was only a little sober at this moment, and his heart was shaken. The girl in front of him was like a god! It's so amazing, he admires and worships it so much!

    Before, he had to protect their siblings. With such a powerful sister, how could they need his protection? He was so stupid.

    "Thank you!" Fu Manman took the knife, turned and walked towards the big tiger.

    Seeing the tiger's smooth and beautiful fur, she couldn't help being happy. She peeled the skin for a while, used it as a mat in the future, and could eat tiger meat in a while!

    Walking up to the tiger, the tiger was indeed still alive, struggling to get up, and Fu Manman's figure was reflected in the tiger's eyes, showing a look of fear.

    "Natural selection, survival of the fittest, go die!" Fu Manman stepped on the tiger's head, immobilizing it, and raised the knife in one hand, a cold light flashed, and everyone waited for the knife to fall.