052 Everyone Who Sees a Part

Chang Zhong was still frowning, watching his daughter-in-law picking things up there, thinking to himself, this woman is so courageous, she dares to turn over things in miracles.

    There is something in this strange bag, and it shatters when touched!

    There are also pieces in this bag, what is it? When the outside is peeled off, there is a white hard lump inside.

    Luhua took a toffee and smelled it, it smelled fragrant, she licked it, her eyes lit up, it was sweet, can this be eaten?

    She secretly took a bite, and the sweet taste filled her mouth.

    "Oh, this one is sweet." Lu Hua said happily like a child, she held up the toffee and said to Man Man.

    "What is this? Spit it out quickly." Chang Zhong was still afraid. He was afraid that the child's mother would eat poisonous things and die of poison.

    Lu Hua was a little scared when she heard what Chang Zhong said, but it's so sweet, it shouldn't be poisonous!

    "This must be edible." Fu Manman took a piece, peeled off the outer paper, and threw it directly into her mouth. The movement was so fast and skillful that it was too late for everyone to stop it.

    "My God, Miss Man Man, why did you eat it like this!" Lu Hua was still afraid, what if it was poisonous?

    Fu Qiang also looked at Fu Manman nervously, thinking that if she was poisoned to death, what would they do? Now he is a little bit reluctant to let her die.

    "It's not poisonous, it's delicious. It's toffee." Fu Manman ate it with a satisfied face, and asked Aunt Luhua to eat it too, "Auntie, you can eat it boldly."

    Luhua nodded, yes! She came to taste it, and if she didn't die from the poison, she would give the child's father a taste too.

    "It's okay, I'll try it first, and if it's not poisonous, you can eat it later." Lu Hua stuffed toffee in her mouth, and said to Chang Zhong in a daze.

    She had toffee in her mouth, and the sweet taste was so good that she couldn't help being happy.

    She looked at other things.

    "What's this?" She opened another cookie.

    She tasted some more, "It's delicious! It smells like peanuts."

    After a while, she tasted the chocolate again, "Oh, this is bitter and sweet. It tastes a bit weird, but it's also delicious."

    "This is... what material is it made of? So warm, so smooth!" Lu Hua whispered happily to the thermal underwear.

    "What animal's fur is this? It's so soft, and it has flowers! It's amazing!" Lu Hua touched the blanket happily.

    A bag of things was taken out, and Fu Qiang was also checking each item. Every item shocked him!

    The things in the miracle are really amazing!

    Chang Zhong, who was still in awe at first, joined the ranks of looking at things excitedly after seeing so many good things.

    He saw that Lu Hua was fine after eating those things, and he also ate some things, and then he was so shocked by the delicious food that he couldn't speak.

    "Miss Manman, the things you picked up are treasures, and they are edible. You should try them quickly. This food is delicious. You can try one." Aunt Luhua took a sandwich biscuit and gave it to Manman.