036 Beautiful

The two returned home with a full load.

    Fu Manman picked up a lot of walnuts, and Fu Qiang caught three snakes.

    After returning to the cave, Fu Qiang handled the snake himself, skinned it, cut it into pieces, roasted it and ate it.

    After it was baked, Fu An also took a portion of Fu Manman to eat, but Fu Manman was so frightened that she hid and refused to eat, unless she was about to starve to death, she might eat it.

    Seeing Fu Manman running around in fright, Fu Qiangle giggled.

    Inside the cave, Chang's family members had finished eating, and Chang Zhong was on that pinch of hemp rope, made of hay, which was very good for tying things.

    Aunt Luhua was mending a piece of cloth there.

    Seeing the Fu family's siblings having fun, they also laughed together, and the three children of the Fu family couldn't stop laughing.

    Fu Manman looked at the cloth a little familiarly, because the cloth was not something that should exist in this era.

    "Auntie, where did you get this cloth?" Fu Manman stepped forward and asked.

    Take a closer look, isn't this cloth the cloth on the mattress she brought out from the space!

    "This is amazing. We saw a big bed in the forest. This cloth is from that bed. We cut it with great effort."

    "It's a pity that the bed is too big! Can't move, or let it sleep at home, it will be really beautiful." Lu Hua said, with regret in her eyes.

    Fu Manman nodded, yes! It's a pity that it's too big, otherwise it would be really beautiful.

    Although it couldn't be moved, Lu Hua figured out a way to cut off the cloth. The mattress was somewhat useful, at least it brought warmth to Chang's family.

    Fu Manman no longer paid attention to the piece of cloth, she had a lot of things to do.

    She wanted to clean up the rest of the meat first. Looking at Fu An who was squatting on the ground playing with rocks, and Fu Qiang who was sitting in a daze at the entrance of the cave, Fu Manman said to the two of them, "Come here, you two. I have something to assign to you."

    Fu An dropped his things, ran up to Fu Manman, and said positively, "Sister, what's the matter?"

    "Xiaoqiang, come here!" Fu Manman beckoned to Fu qiang.

    This name is really tenacious.

    When Fu Qiang heard that Fu Manman called him Xiaoqiang, he frowned. He didn't like it, and he didn't want to talk to Fu Manman either.

    Fu Manman was dissatisfied when she saw that Fu Qiang was motionless. This younger brother is quite rebellious and disobedient!

    "Fu Qiang! Let me say it again, if you don't come, the consequences will be very serious." Fu Manman threatened.

    This time Fu Qiang moved, and walked over slowly, with a displeased expression on his face.

    "That's the way to be good! If a family wants to survive, they have to be united, you know?" Fu Man said in a slightly majestic tone.

    She had to show off her elder sister's aura.

    "Sister, I know, I'm very good." Fu An patted his chest with a smile.

    "En! An'an is the best." Fu Manman rubbed Fu An's little head with a smile on his face. She likes this brother who is sweet and obedient.

    Fu Qiang snorted coldly, gave Fu An a blank look, and said, "Traitor!"

    Fu Manman ignored Fu Qiang, and she began to arrange tasks.

    "Both of you, Fu Qiang will cut the meat later, and Fu An will be in charge of roasting the meat. The meat should be sliced ​​thinner. When you are roasting the meat, Fu An, be careful not to burn it." Fu Manman roughly explains the division of labor.

    Then put the stone slab found by the river on the fire again.

    Demonstration first, she first sharpened the rusty iron knife on the stone, then sliced ​​the meat and spread it on the slate.

    The wood under the stone slab was burning vigorously. After a while, the meat on the slate sizzled and the smell of barbecue wafted out.