084 mission impossible

Fu Manman's eyes were red, and she would not let any of the blue-clothed maids in the cave go.

    "Fu Qiang, go and guard the entrance of the cave." Fu Manman shouted at Fang Qiang.

    Fu Qiang nodded in a daze, and looked at Fu Manman. Seeing that she was unscathed and full of murderous aura, he knew what she meant, but what hidden weapon she used was so powerful.

    Without thinking too much, Fu Qiang ran straight to the entrance of the cave and killed a maid who was about to flee through the door.

    Seeing that she couldn't escape, the maid in the cave rushed forward in one fell swoop and besieged Fu Manman.

    Fu Manman took Fu Shuangshuang and ran to the pool. She hugged the wooden pillar beside the pool. This pillar weighed a hundred catties. Fu Manman picked it up with one hand, and easily used it as a weapon to sweep across those rushing people. maid.

    "Ah..."

    "Ah..."

    Four or five maids screamed after being beaten by the wooden pillar, and rolled to the ground one after another, looking at Fu Manman as if they were monsters.

    "Girl, please let us go!" A maid who was afraid of death vomited blood and begged for mercy.

    "Go and ask, those girls who were murdered by you, do they want to spare you?" Fu Manman said coldly, and then slammed the wooden pillar in her hand at these executioners who helped to torture.

    The maids in front of them all vomited blood and died.

    The cave was quiet again, and the air was filled with a strong smell of blood.

    Fu Manman looked at the corpses all over the floor, looking at the girls who died tragically, her eyes were moist, these were still children, they were tortured to death like this.

    "Girls, I avenged you." Fu Manman's voice trembled slightly, and her hands trembled slightly.

    She walked to Ouyang Feiyue's body, and kicked her angrily, "Devil, I won't let you go so easily. If I let you die, you will be infamous forever."

    Fu Qiang stood aside, staring at Fu Manman intently. Although she was covered in blood and her face had returned to its original ugly appearance, he actually felt that her whole body was glowing.

    Like the sun, illuminating the gloomy cave.

    It felt so good to go crazy with her.

    Fu Manman walked to the blood pool and pulled off the white silk from the pillar beside the blood pool.

    "Sister, what are you doing?" Fu Shuangshuang was no longer as frightened as before. She just witnessed her sister's heroic appearance, and now she only felt excited, and her eyes were full of her sister's stalwart appearance.

    Sister is amazing! My sister is not afraid, she has to be brave.

    "I want to write down the crimes of this vile girl and tell the world, hang her body on the city wall, let the vultures eat her flesh, and be reviled by everyone." not enough to calm her anger.

    "Yes! Sister, I support you." Fu Shuangshuang also hated the princess to death, and came up with such a vicious method to kill so many girls.

    "Okay, I'll write." Fu Qiang found a strip of cloth as a pen, and used the blood from the blood pool to write a book in blood on the white silk.

    "Ouyang Feiyue slaughtered countless young girls and used blood to nourish her skin. It is inhumane, the world does not tolerate it, and everyone will be punished." Fu Qiangxing said, writing a blood book in a smooth manner.