054 Everyone is Picking up

Aunt Luhua was packing up her things. After packing up, she held a small iron pot and a hot water pot and kept touching them. She really cares about these things. How did she do it so well! She don't know who is so powerful in the miracles to make such good things.

    "Miss Man Man, let's fetch water for breakfast when the sky gets brighter." Lu Hua whispered, she was very curious whether those noodles were cooked exactly like the ones in the painting, the big pieces of meat, fresh vegetables , looks really too tempting.

    Fu Manman nodded, "Okay."

    Waiting and waiting, the dark sky gradually became brighter, from black to dark blue, and then to fish belly white.

    The earth is hazy, as if covered with a layer of silver tulle, the forest is thick with fog, and there are occasional birdsong.

    "Master, take good care of the children. I'll fetch water with Miss Manman." Lu Hua, holding a small pot, asked Fu Manman to set off together.

    The water source here was found out yesterday, and they have to go a little into the woods, there is a small stream.

    It was not yet bright, and the road was not easy to walk. When the two of them were walking towards the stream, they suddenly heard whispers in the woods not far away.

    "What is this?"

    "I don't know! It's soft to the touch, and it looks edible."

    "Open one and try it."

    ...

    "It's really edible. The sweet ones are steamed buns."

    "Shh, keep your voice down, let's pack these up and go back quickly."

    Then there was the sound of the two picking up things, rustling, and an uncontrollable low laugh.

    Fu Manman knew that the supplies she had distributed had been picked up.

    She put a lot of bread, biscuits, instant noodles, and other portable and edible things in the nearby area, as well as a hundred tents, warm clothes and blankets.

    Thinking of the happy faces of those refugees picking up these supplies, Fu Manman was very satisfied.

    "Miss Man Man, did you hear that? Someone picked up something over there." Lu Hua whispered.

    Her eyes lit up, and she continued in a low voice: "Are you talking about any good things in the woods?"     "

    "Maybe!"

She took a lot of things back, but she was afraid of arousing suspicion, and what she took was limited. She knew where she put the supplies, and she took Aunt Luhua to pick up some more, so that the fact that she picked up things was more real.

    Lu Hua is happy, she has exactly this intention.

    The two hurriedly fetched water, and then walked into the woods.

    Fu Manman deliberately took Aunt Luhua to the place where she put the supplies.

    Soon the two saw beautifully packaged buns and biscuits all over the place.

    "So much to eat! Oh...haha..." Lu Hua covered her mouth and giggled, she was so happy.

    She also picked up a miracle.

    "There's so much to eat! Aunt Luhua, let's pick it up quickly." Fu Manman pulled the reed flower and picked it up quickly.

    Fu Manman scattered things in many places in the forest, some for food and some for use.