86 I won't break my promise

Fu Yunli's eyes were flying wildly, and her spirit was greatly stimulated, but she recognized Fu Manman, but she couldn't remember her name, so she could only kneel in front of Fu Manman, kowtow, "Help me! , take me away, please, I was wrong before, I was wrong, I was wrong."

    "Don't you want to be the master! Stay and be the master!" The sneer on Fu Manman's face suddenly Disappeared, with a cold look in her eyes.

    She will never be merciless to this kind of person who repeatedly harms her.

    "Ah... I won't let you go, I won't let you go." Fu Yunli screamed at the familiar but unnamed face.

    She even forgot her own name, who she was! Where is she and who will save her.

    Fu Qiang opened the stone gate, and he went out to take a look first. The princess did bad things, and the place he chose was very hidden, and there were no patrols around.

    "No one, let's go!" Fu Qiangdu said.

    Fu Manman dragged the cart out of the cave, and Fu Qiang took a look at Fu Yunli who was going crazy in the cave. Even if she didn't kill him, this lunatic would not survive.

    Fu Qiang left, the stone gate closed, Fu Yunli's shrill cry disappeared, and the stone gate covered up all the horrors in the cave.

    Fu Manman walked up to the stone gate, kicked a few times at the mechanism of the stone gate, and completely destroyed the mechanism of the stone gate.

    Let everything in here be dusty forever!

    Tonight's moon is red, and the curved red moon is like a bloody knife.

    With a veil on her face, Fu Manman walked in the city lord's mansion with her head held high. She is a road idiot, but she has an excellent memory. She remembers the way she came here.

    Fu Qiang followed behind with the cart, and was surprised again that Fu Manman had recorded the road accurately.

    He originally wanted to show off his memory! Fu Manman didn't give him a chance.

    Suddenly, a pair of patrolling soldiers approached.

    The leading soldier stopped Fu Manman, "It's so late, where are you going? What's in the cart?"

    The interrogation was more terrifying than the dead princess lying beside her.

    It's over!

    "Presumptuous! We are the princess's people, and you dare to intervene in the affairs of the princess! I'm so impatient!" Fu Manman full of arrogance and domineering scolded the soldiers in front of him.

    The soldier was a soft-hearted man, and when he heard that the other party was someone close to the princess, he hurriedly lowered his head, and said humbly: "The little one has eyes but no eyes. offend the girl, please forgive me."

    "Humph! Get out." Fu Manman said coldly drink.

    The pair of soldiers were so busy that they all ran away with their heads down. ,

    Fu Manman turned her head and took a peek, then heaved a sigh of relief, her tone of voice was right just now.

    "Let's go!" Fu Manman stepped forward to help Fu Qiang pull together.

    Fu Qiang glanced at Fu Manman in admiration, her imposing manner just now was really lifelike!

    All the way back was smooth, and when they got to the back door, the two soldiers guarding the door wanted to interrogate them, but they were yelled at by Fu Manman, and the two soldiers who were frightened hurriedly opened the door to let them go.