261-270

261

    The boys couldn't laugh anymore, they all sighed and started doing push-ups.

    The aunts and sisters in the room were all happily whispering to each other.

    Several of the children in this team are already grown-ups and have reached the age of marriage.

    If it weren't for the war and famine, these children would have been engaged long ago.

    "Xiaolan, I think Dapeng is pretty good, you can consider it."

    These two children, who will be sixteen after the new year, are a perfect match.

    The aunts are idle and bored, and are very happy to talk about matchmaking.

    Zhao Xiaolan's face was blushing, and she shook her head, "Stop talking nonsense, I..."

    Zhao Xiaolan felt that she was not worthy, she was limping now, and she was stripped naked before, so where is her innocence?

    "Xiao Lan is shy, let's stop making fun of her." Sun Huiniang said to everyone.

    "Sister Hui, your sister is the best." Aunt Dong said cheerfully.

    Sun Huiniang naturally understood the meaning of Aunt Dong's words, she looked at Cui Liu who was chasing Fang Mulei at the moment.

    Now everyone in the team knows that Cui Liu likes Fang Mulei, because of his obsessive and enthusiastic attitude, Fang Mulei runs away in fright every time he sees Cui Liu.

    Now Cui Liu chased Fang Mulei again, "Brother Fang, your clothes are torn, I'll sew them for you."

    "No need!"

    "Don't be polite to me, I'll come and I will."

    ...

    "Your socks are torn too , I’ll come, I’ll come.”

    “Brother Fang, this is the waistcoat I made for you. Wear it inside to keep you warm. Here is a green willow that I show off, representing me…” Cui Liu was very happy, and put her hands in a shy way. The waistcoat she made was stuffed into Fang Mulei's hands.

    "I don't want it!" Fang Mulei pushed back.

    "You...you really want to piss me off, so I'll give it to you." Cui Liu stuffed it back again.

    "This Fang Mulei, what an elm head!" The elder sisters began to criticize Fang Mulei.

    "I'm going to be so pissed off by this little Fang, Cui Liu is such a good girl, where can I find her?"

    "In the future, he will regret it."

    Everyone is attacking Fang Mulei.

    Fang Mulei was still refusing the waistcoat Cui Liu made for him.

    At this moment, Chen Mutian came over, grabbed the waistcoat, and said: "I happen to be missing one, just give it to me if you don't want it."

    Fang Mulei snatched it away, with a cold face, and said anxiously: "It's not for you."

    " If you don’t want it, I’ll give it to Brother Chen.” Cui Liu was also pissed off, and now she was about to become a joke in everyone’s mouths.

    Why is this Fang Mulei so pedantic!

    "Hey, that's right,  give it to me." Chen Mutian laughed.

    He can see that Cui Liu likes his brother, but their status is special, and they will die someday.

    But if there is a girl who is willing to accept their status, he is also very willing to have a good brother who knows the cold and the hot, and it is enough for the two of them to be happy. He wants to help the brother.