171-180

171 Full back, plus more

    This matter must have something to do with Fumanman. That balloon was created by her.

    He was sure that Fu Manman must have done this, and she would be fine, he was sure!

    Because trust her! It's just... why hasn't she come back yet.

    Fu Qiangxin kept tugging at it, and looked at the bracelet again. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, indicating that the red dot on Fu Manman had lighted up again.

    "Manman is back!" Fu Qiang stood up happily and said.

    "Chen Mutian, Chen Zijian, Wang Dapeng, you guys guard the yard, I'll pick up Manman." Fu Qiang stared at the bracelet with a happy expression on his face.

    "Second brother, I'll go pick up my sister with you." Fu An caught up with Fu Qiang.

    "An'an, you stay here. The snowy road outside is slippery. I'll ride a horse and I'll be back soon. Take care of your younger brothers and sisters." Fu Qiang patted Fu An on the shoulder.

    When everyone heard that Fu Manman was coming back, everyone had joy on their faces.

    But... the second child of the Fu family, why is he so sure that the little gang leader is coming back soon!

    "Wang Po, let's go, let's go to boil some hot water, and the little gang leader will come back later, so we can have some hot tea!" Aunt Dong said to Wang Po.

    "Okay, let's go now, the little gang leader said that we will be feast dumplings tonight! We have to get ready." Mrs. Wang soaked some soybeans, wrapped them in a quilt, and distributed the bean sprouts.

    It's a pity that the weather is too cold, and it will take five or six days for the bean sprouts to sprout, but good food is not afraid of being late, if you can't eat it today, it will be the same in a few days.

    I just don’t know what to use to fill up the dumplings at night! Worrying!

    Fu Qiang ran to the yard to lead the horse.

    "Uncle Da! Why are you here!" Fu Qiang was surprised when he saw Xingping Lida.

    He was still in the house just now!

    "Hmph! You kid, you've been out of your mind for a whole day. You keep looking at your wrist. What are you wearing? How do you know that little girl is coming back. I hope you're happy." Xingping Lida really couldn't understand this kid.

    He has a change of heart!

    Fu Qiang tugged at his sleeves, pretending to be calm, but he was happy in his heart, "Uncle Da, take care of the yard, I'll come back as soon as I go."

    "Do you know anything about today's incident? Could it be that little girl?" Who did it it?" Uncle Da asked.

    He heard the news from Fang Mulei that Ouyang's family was destroyed! Ouyang Wude died, the news will soon spread throughout Tiancheng, this is earth-shattering news.

    Fu Manman said that he wanted to find Ouyang's family to avenge Lu Hua!

    What a coincidence! Ouyang's family was destroyed!

    Xingping Lida couldn't believe what he heard, it was too unbelievable.

    Although the Ouyang family has a good foundation and average strength, they are related to the royal family. Ouyang Wude's younger sister, Ouyang Wanrong, was the concubine of the former emperor in the palace. The influence of this woman in the palace should not be underestimated.