048 Not tall

"Sister, let me hug my brother, you rest." Fu An felt that his sister was not so annoying anymore, and he wanted to share some burden for her.

    "Well, thank you An'an." Fu Manman handed the little Maodan to Fu An.

    She happened to have her hands free to weave a straw sandal.

    During the day, she wanted to weave straw sandals, but because she was afraid of getting into trouble and was in a hurry to escape, she didn't.

    After walking all afternoon, the shoes on her feet were completely broken and she couldn't wear them anymore.

    At this moment, her feet hurt from the cold, and scabs have formed on the bleeding areas. If she don't get straw sandals, the scabs will burst again soon.

    Fu Manman took the cut grass and put it in front of her, then started to twist hemp rope and weave straw sandals.

    She learned from my grandfather when she was young. Although she was not poor enough to wear shoes in those days, her grandfather would weave some straw sandals and wear them for playing every summer.

    In winter, grandpa would also weave woolen nests, made of straw and reeds, so fluffy and warm.

    In winter, she does her homework in a woolen blanket made of reeds, so she is not afraid of the cold at all.

    It's a pity that she didn't see any reeds on the road today. Those reeds were picked bare by people. In such a cold day, everyone needs reeds to keep warm.

    Fu Manman was weaving while comparing with her own feet.

    When Fu Manman was weaving straw sandals, Fu An sat and watched, and Fu Qiang glanced at it from time to time.

    Fu An was always suspicious. He knew best what his sister was like. Back in her hometown, she could do nothing but eat and sleep late. Of course, she was very strong, and when she was doing farm work, she was very good at carrying rice sacks.

    But she has never done the work of weaving straw sandals.

    "Sister, can you weave straw sandals?" Fu An couldn't help questioning, and after the question was over, he regretted it a bit, sister wouldn't beat him!

    "Just wait and see, I'll weave another for you when I finish weaving the shoes." Fu Manman buried her head in her work.

    She wants to weave straw sandals that cover the feet.

    It's a cold day, if you don't cover your feet, it will be very cold.

    "Oh!" Fu An breathed a sigh of relief, her sister didn't beat him, and even promised to make shoes for him.

    But he did not believe her words!

    Fu Qiang sneered. She could weave straw sandals, but ate them.

    The three children of Chang's family were full, and they huddled together in the quilt to keep each other warm.

    Aunt Luhua asked Fu An to wrap her little brother in the quilt.

    She walked up to Fu Manman by herself, saw Fu Manman weaving straw sandals, and felt that the weaving method was a bit weird, "These shoes are woven like this, so it's not easy to wear!

    " Cold." Fu Manman replied, her hands kept moving.

    After making it up for a while, she put my hands down and breathed out. It was so cold that her hands were going to freeze.

    It's not yet the twelfth lunar month of winter, and her hands have frostbite.

    What to do with these hands when the cold winter comes?

    Fu Man was full of thoughts, but she didn't hear Aunt Lu Hua's words.

    "Miss Manman, I don't know how old you are?"

    "Yeah?" Fu Manman looked up at Aunt Luhua, "You ask me how old I am?"

    "Yeah, I think you are young, are you ten years old?" ?”

    Ten years old? This is too small!

    Fu Manman looked at her pair of small hands, her feet were also small, and he was not tall, so she might not even be ten years old!

    "My elder sister is thirteen." Fu An quickly replied, and he continued: "I am ten years old, and I have a younger sister who is eight years old."

    That's it, she is thirteen!

    She can't believe it!

    "It's all thirteen!" Aunt Luhua was also surprised, and then she sighed, "Everyone can't eat enough these days, and this kid doesn't grow long."

    .

    Chatting with Aunt Luhua, Fu Manman unknowingly made two pairs of straw sandals.