95 update nine

"Little lord, this... Princess Ouyang is really like this?" The attendants around Huangfu Feiran couldn't believe what they saw with their own eyes.

    Huangfu's face was filled with coldness, he refused in his heart, but the bloody book cannot be faked.

    The female corpse hanging on the city wall was completely ruined, and he didn't know if it was Ouyang Feiyue.

    Ouyang Feiyue's body scared the enemy away!

    This was really unheard of. While cheering for the retreat of the enemy army, the common people talked about the horrible act of the princess brutally massacring the young girl.

    Some were sold into the city lord's mansion, and the maidservants had already begun to cry secretly. Don't think about it, the child probably died.

    These people began to curse the princess as a devil.

    Ouyang Wude rushed to the city wall in panic and asked the soldiers to pull the corpse into a tower.

    After seeing the girl's face clearly, even though it was scratched, Ouyang Wude still recognized that this was his daughter, Ouyang Feiyue!

    "This... my sister! This is my sister, ah... who killed my sister." Ouyang Fan Yong roared and screamed, his eyes were about to split, and he swore that he would smash the murderer who killed his sister to pieces Ash.

    Ouyang Wude stood up, slapped Ouyang's courageous face, and shouted angrily: "Shut up! You idiot, this is not your sister!"

       He knows about nourishing the skin.

    Now that his sister died tragically, why did his father say that this is not Feiyue.

    "Remember, this is not your sister." With such a scandal, he absolutely could not admit that the hanged woman belonged to his daughter.

    "Come here, light the fire and burn this corpse." Ouyang Wude ordered sadly.

    For the family's face, he can only do this.

    Daughter, your father will avenge your revenge.

    "Father! Why did you do this? If the body is burned, the younger sister will not be able to be reincarnated." Ouyang Fan Yong was heartbroken. His dear younger sister was about to be destroyed.

    After death, the corpse cannot be buried in the ancestral hall of the family.

    Ouyang Wude ignored his son's plea, he took the torch himself, and threw it on Ouyang Feiyue's body.

    Let the truth of the scandal follow her!

    Little Beiyang King drove his horse to the gate of the city, and the people around the city lined up and cheered.

    "Little Beiyang King is invincible!"

   The people shouted and cheered, and stretched their necks, wanting to see the true face of the great hero.

    In the crowd, Fu Manman and her younger brothers and sisters also watched the excitement and went forward to see the legendary Little Beiyang King.

    Fu Manman saw the little Beiyang King in armor on his horse, with a vigorous figure and a dignified appearance. He seemed to be quite young. This is a young general! She doesn't know if he is handsome or not.

    She is such a superficial and superficial woman, handsome guy! Who doesn't like to watch it!

    "Sister, look quickly, that's Little Beiyang King, wow! It looks so good!" Fu Shuangshuang chirped at Little Beiyang King who was riding on a big horse.