311-320

311 Complete Breakup

    The little protagonist is worried that his identity may implicate Fu Manman.

    He just discussed with him how to solve this matter.

    Uncle Da feels that the current situation can only be solved by leaving.

    But Uncle Da felt that Fu Manman's behavior tonight was also very strange.

    Why was she in such a hurry to leave overnight.

    "Be careful sailing for thousands of years, there may be pursuers behind us." Fu Manman is actually not worried about the people who are chasing behind.

    It would be even better if Helian Aoqing came after him, she found a place and buried him.

    Even if he has a space, so what, find a valley and bury him in it, even if there is a space, he can only be buried in the space, and he will never come out.

    Fu Manman was looking for such a valley.

    So she was in a hurry to find a suitable place.

    Waiting for Helian Aoqing's men to chase after her.

    He must have heard about the Xingyue Gang from Liu Zixi, and he must also be very curious, whether he is just paying Manman, and whether he also has some space cheats.

    She used the name of Xingyue Gang to help those common people, firstly to build momentum, and secondly to attract Helian Aoqing's attention.

    She hope he won't let her down, come after her!

    She will definitely give him a big gift.

    Helian Aoqing led his men and horses and chased them through the forest, and then saw the fire on the mountain in the distance, and couldn't contain his excitement.

    found it!

    That flame must be the Xingyue gang, the time traveler.

    Fu Manman was not familiar with the terrain here, so she could only go one step ahead and find the best ambush location.

    After walking the mountain road overnight, at dawn, they passed a valley. Fu Manman looked at the surrounding terrain and felt that this place was very suitable.

    "Let's go around to the top." Fu Manman said to everyone.

    "Who is the little gang leader trying to ambush?" Uncle Da muttered.

    Fu Qiang looked at the terrain around him. This terrain is really suitable for ambushes, occupying a high position in advance, and then waiting for the opportunity, just waiting for the dream to catch the turtle.

    Chi Juncheng led people and followed Fu Manman and the others all the time, watching them go up the mountain instead of going forward.

    This is a bit strange, and looking at the surrounding terrain, this is the best place to ambush.

    Who is she going to ambush?

    "Little leader, those people have been following us." Sun Xin has been paying attention to Chi Juncheng and others.

    There is something wrong with Chi Juncheng, he is glib and annoying. Although he has helped them, he can't change the image of him in her eyes.

    She was annoyed when she thought of the look in his eyes that saw through her as a girl.

    What's wrong with her being a woman? She also said that she is so fierce as a girl, so be careful no one wants her.

    Her Sun Xin would never remarry in this life, so she was very angry when she heard him say this.