90 update four

Under Fu Manman's urging, the three returned to the tent.

    Fu Manman sat by the fire by herself, added some more wood, then put her arms around the hot cub, staring at the jumping flames in a daze.

    Don't look at her looking very calm and safe, but Fu Manman's mind is full of those bloody images of tonight, and she can't shake them off, and she falls into confusion and wandering again.

    How to go on the next road, whether to enter that Fengcheng.

    Fu Manman was in a trance when suddenly Fu Qiang walked across from her and looked at her across the fire.

    "Why did you come out? Didn't sleep well." Fu Manman blamed for a moment.

    "I can't sleep, I..." Fu Qiang hesitated to speak, he didn't know how to speak, the Fu Manman in front of him had changed too much, she was no longer the lunatic he was familiar with.

    Killing her was impossible, he couldn't do it, either psychologically or physically.

    But he still wants his things back.

    "What's the matter? Just speak up if you have something to say." Fu Manman gave Fu Qiang a warm and encouraging smile.

    This younger brother really impressed her. Before, she thought he was a withdrawn and sensitive stinky brother.

    Unexpectedly, he is an all-rounder, able to write and martial arts. For a child born in a peasant family, I don't know how much hard work and hardship it took. The young age is not bad, and she sees that his fighting posture is better than Chang Zhong's. Much more professional.

    "Sister used to be confused, you worked hard." These are Fu Manman's sincere words. She is the eldest sister of this family, and because of the original owner's insanity, this younger brother was forced to take on the responsibility of being the head of the family.

    Fu Qiang's heart trembled slightly, and he raised his head to stare at Fu Manman. Now that she was cleansed, she looked ugly as he remembered, but he didn't think she was ugly at all, but instead thought she was pretty.

    He is a little bewitched!

    "Can you return my things to me?" Fu Qiang withdrew his eyes, lowered his head, and blurted out the words he couldn't speak before.

    He is not her own brother, even if he doesn't leave, she will drive him away.

    Now he took back the token and left by himself.

    His things? Fu Manman was surprised, when did she take his things!

    Fu Manman suddenly remembered that she was wearing a small pendant around her neck. She thought it was pretty, and when she took a shower, she thought it was hers.

    This is the external thing on her body.

    Could this be Fu Qiang's work!

    "Oh, is it this?" Fu Manman took out the pendant and handed it to Fu Qiang.

    Fu Qiang nodded, and was a little surprised that Fu Manman gave it to him without hesitation.

    Holding the pendant, he didn't feel joy at all, and felt a little disappointed.

    He no longer have a reason to stay.

    "Such a treasure! Which little girl gave you a token of love?" Fu Manman joked.

    She doesn't have this thing, neither does Fu An, only he has it, which means it wasn't given by the adults in the family.

    It must have been sent by someone else.