281-293

281 Influenza virus

Fu Manman was not polite, and let Luo Duzhong talk.

She didn't know much about traditional Chinese medicine, but Luo Duzhong did.

Master Yushan took Luo Duzhong to get the medicinal materials.

After Fu Shuangshuang finished injecting a bag of medicine, she put away the syringes.

Her sister said that these utensils will be destroyed when they are used up, and she will take them back and throw them into the fire for destruction.

"Your child is fine. In the next few days, you can give him some traditional Chinese medicine for reducing phlegm. This is the prescription." Fu Shuangshuang gave the written prescription to the other party.

Mrs. Yushan saw the prescription, and it was a good prescription, similar to the one prescribed by Nangong's family.

But the injection method of this genius medical association is really miraculous.

"Genius doctor, may I ask curiously, where did you buy the medicine you gave my son? Our family has been a drug dealer for generations, and we have never seen such a medicine!"

Such a good medicine, She must sell it and use it to save others in the future.

Recently, many adults and children in the city have suffered from the same disease as her son.

A few days ago, she heard that the five-year-old eldest son of the Sima family died of the same illness as her son.

Thinking about it this way, her son is really blessed.

"This medicine is developed by ourselves, and it is not for sale." Fu Manman said.

This is a modern anti-inflammatory drug. For this era, it is truly a life-saving medicine.

But if you want to use this kind of medicine, you must understand modern medicine. They don't know what the blood vessels are, and how to use this medicine.

After a while, Luo Duzhong took the medicinal materials.

Fu Shuangshuang also tidied up her things.

Several people bid farewell and left.

After leaving Yushan Pharmacy, she was stopped by a group of people in front of him.

"Genius doctor, save us."

"Cough cough cough...help us."

"Genius doctor, save my child, he is dying."

Fu Manman looked at the dark man in front of her, and her head grew dizzy instantly. You have stabbed a hornet's nest!

She looked at Fu Shuangshuang, "Shuangshuang, sometimes, good things really can't be done."

"Sister, it's all my fault, what should I do now?"

" Solve it yourself."

Fu Shuangshuang looked at the person crying for help, feeling very uncomfortable.

But how could she save so many people?

"You all get up, I'm just a passerby, I can't save each of you." Fu Shuangshuang said sincerely.

"Genius doctor, you must save us."

"Save my child!"

Facing everyone's begging, Fu Shuangshuang was at a loss with a look of embarrassment.