87 update one

But he was Xingping Lida, and he was swaying all over the world, roaming around the forces of all parties, and he has never seen such a big storm. Even if he traded his old life for the life of the little lord, he would still be willing.

    After a while, someone came in, and it was Fang Mulei who came in. He clasped his fists and knelt in front of Xingping Lida and said, "Uncle Da, I sneaked into the city, but I didn't see the little lord."

    "Then did the little lord enter the city? "

  "  Come in, I heard from the child of the Fu family that the little lord has gone after his sister."

    Xingping Lida sighed heavily, "The little lord is stupid. To take such a risk for a country girl is really too stupid." "

    "Uncle Da, there is one more thing." Fang Mulei hesitated, not knowing whether he should say it or not.

    "Say."  Xingping Lida had nothing he couldn't bear.

    "I heard that the City Lord's Mansion bought more than a dozen girls into the city today, and the sister of the Fu family was among them. According to inquiries, all the girls who entered the City Lord's Mansion disappeared, and they never had any contact with their family members. The subordinates also inquired about..." Fang Mulei couldn't bear it.

    "What did you find out?" Xingping Lida couldn't calm down anymore, if the elder sister of that family entered the city lord's mansion, then the little lord would also go in.

    "I heard that those girls were bought by the city lord's mansion for the fun of the city lord's son, Ouyang Yuanji, and they were tortured and killed." Fang Mulei clenched his fists tightly, what he heard was even more cruel than what he said now.

    "What! The little lord!" Xingping Lida fell to the ground, the little lord was probably in danger.

    "Then you have infiltrated the City Lord's Mansion."

    Fang Mulei shook his head, "The City Lord's Mansion is too heavily guarded, and I will only visit one or two."

     Ping Lida burst into tears and knelt down on the ground, unable to crawl.

    ...

    At this moment, on the city wall, Fu Manman was holding a token, and arrogantly said to the two city guards in front of him: "I hold the order of the princess, so please both of you if you have something to do."

    When the city guard heard that the other party was the princess's person, and saw that it was indeed the princess' token, he nodded and bowed hurriedly, showing flattery on his face.

    "Girl, if you have any request, just ask, and the subordinate will do my best to fulfill it." The little official flattered with cupped fists.

    Fu Qiang, who was covering his face at the side, clicked his tongue secretly, and looked at the token in Fu Manman's hand in surprise. Where did she get the token? Could it be that she found it from the maid who was killed by her!

    It was a surprise, she had already planned it!

    Fu Manman pointed to the corpse wrapped in red cloth on the ground, and said: "This bitch offended the princess, the princess said, this kind of person is really hateful, she should hang her body on the city wall, and let the vultures eat up her meat!."

    Fu Manman returned Ouyang Feiyue's words to her.

    That's a really good idea.

    "It's really abominable, this person is so rebellious, she dared to offend the princess, and his subordinates will hang her on the city wall." The official said indignantly.