017 There is a problem with the noodles

The same was true for Fu Qiang, his hunger made him unable to move his mind, only a glutton screamed in his mind.

    "The rice soup is ready, let's eat next." Fu Manman also swallowed.

    She was also hungry and didn't eat anything in the morning, and she didn't know what time it was this time.

    The rice soup is well boiled, fine and fine, and the clear water can reflect people's shadows.

    Fu Manman poured a bowl of rice soup and put it aside.

    Fu An added more rainwater into the iron pot, then put it on the fire, looking at Fu Manman expectantly.

    "Wait until the water boils." Fu Manman handed the pancakes to Fu An, took the rice soup by himself, and went to feed the little Maodan.

    She went to feed the younger one rice soup, and the two younger brothers sat around the iron pot, waiting for the water to boil.

    These two babies must be starving, so impatient.

    While the two of them were not paying attention, Fu Manman took half a spoonful of milk powder from the milk powder can and poured it into the bowl, half a spoonful was enough.

    When it was done, she wrapped everything in a black cloth.

    This black cloth should be a piece of black patched clothes worn by the elders in the family, and it is good for wrapping.

    The little milk boy seemed to know that someone was coming to fix him something delicious, so he opened his eyes early.

    Feeling someone approaching, he immediately raised his voice and howled.

    "So urgent! Little glutton!" Fu Manman picked up the little milk baby in a good mood, and fed the little milk baby rice soup with a wooden spoon.

    As soon as the little milk baby drank the milk, he stopped crying immediately, and wrapped himself tightly in the rice soup that he put in his mouth.

    A bowl of rice soup is clean.

    The little milk baby still has something to say! Still wide-eyed, staring at Fu Manman.

    At this time, the little milk baby still couldn't see people clearly, but he could vaguely see a vague figure.

    But he knew that this was the one who gave him milk.

    "Do you still want to eat? It's a pity that there are no more!" Fu Manman whispered regretfully.

    The little baby boy suddenly opened his mouth wide, yawned, moved his body, wrinkled his face together, made an ugly expression, and then peacefully fell asleep in Fu Manman's arms.

    The cute appearance made Fu Man feel distressed and happy.

    "Hey, sleep well." Fu Manman put the child on the pile of leaves.

    Go and see for yourself how your brothers are cooking.

    She still has two packs of seasoning in her hand!

    This... I still don't let it go today, maybe I can eat it later if I keep it!

    In the iron pot, the noodles are tumbling in the water, and the cave is filled with aroma. This is the aroma of noodles, a familiar yet unfamiliar aroma.

    Fu An and Fu Qiang sniffed their noses vigorously, reluctant to let the scent go away.

    The noodles are tumbling in the pot, and they are already cooked. The pot is full, with a golden luster and an attractive aroma.