038 Vigil

The children in the quilt sighed from time to time, "What a warm quilt!"

    "Mother, I feel so happy!"

    "Me too."

    "Go to sleep! I'll stay here at night." Chang Zhong said in the fire Another log was added to the pile.

    "The two brothers of the Fu family, how about our masters take turns on duty tonight?" Chang Zhong said to Fu Qiang and Fu An.

    Fu Qiang nodded, "Okay, listen to Uncle Chang."

    "That's fine, you go to bed first, I'm on duty in the middle of the night." Chang Zhong said bluntly.

    Fu An was already sleepy, yawning, after listening to Chang Zhong's words, he shrank his neck, got into the quilt, curled up, and huddled with everyone, it was so warm! Fu An huddled comfortably under the quilt.

    Fu Qiang leaned on Fu An and fell asleep.

    Seeing that everyone was asleep, Chang Zhong felt calm. He carefully blocked the branches blocking the entrance of the cave, and then went back to the fire, praying silently in his heart. The famine will pass quickly, and the children will have a hot meal to eat.

    In the middle of the night, Fu Qiang woke up and Chang Zhong was replaced.

    Fu An fell asleep and couldn't wake up, and he didn't either.

    Fu Qiang added some wood to the fire, and then quietly rummaged through the package, looking for his token.

    After rummaging around, he couldn't find it, but when he suddenly heard a baby crying, Fu Qiang was shocked, he was afraid that Fu Manman would be woken up.

    Turning around to hug the little Maodan, he saw that Fu Manman had already got up, hugging the little Maodan with sleepy eyes and coaxing, "Be good, don't cry!  sister will make milk for you."

    Fu Manman shrank her neck, from the warm bed She got out of the bag, took out the baby bottle and kettle from the package, and started to make milk for the child. When pouring water, she found that the kettle had no hot water, so she took an iron pot to boil hot water.

    Fortunately, the iron pot was filled with water in advance.

    "Xiaoqiang, haven't you slept all this time?" Fu Manman looked at Fu Qiang, thinking that although this younger brother has a weird temper, he has a strong sense of responsibility and is a good younger brother.

    For Fu Manman's sudden concern, Fu Qiang didn't know how to deal with it. She had never given him a good face, either hitting him or scolding him. He was not used to talking to him like this all of a sudden.

    Fu Qiang didn't say anything, just sat there adding wood to the fire from time to time.

    Fu Manman was used to Fu Qiang's silent appearance, so she didn't say anything more. When the water was boiled, she poured the water into the kettle, and then made milk powder.

    While waiting for the milk to cool, she poured a bowl of wolf broth that she secretly left behind into the pot and heated it up.

    This is for Fu Qiang. Although she said she would not keep it for him before, she was actually speaking out of anger. She did leave a bowl for him.

    If you don't eat at night, you won't be able to bear it in such a cold day.

    When Fu Qiang saw the broth in the pot, he thought that Fu Man's pig was really edible, and even kept a bowl secretly, it really didn't change at all.