069 Durian

There should be no such improved high-quality apples in this era. Fu Manman didn't want to explain too much, and said directly: "The things in the miracle are of course rare."

    "Yes! The things in the miracle are really amazing." Chang Zhong sighed.

    Fu Manman divided the apples for one point, gave six to the Chang family, and kept six for himself.

    The cherries are also divided, which is her favorite food. She never thought that in this chaotic world of famine, she can still eat cherries, and she feels so happy.

    "This apple is so small!" Lu Hua curiously took a cherries.

    This kind of thing is even more impossible in this era.

    Including the next durian.

    When Fu Manman brought out the durian, everyone's eyes widened.

    "Why is this full of thorns, what is it?"

    Fu Manman laughed, this is a good thing, Wen can eat it, and Wu Neng can be used as a magic weapon. Think about how many men have knelt down on this durian.

    "Delicious." Fu Manman couldn't help salivating when she thought of the soft and sweet taste of durian.

    Except for Fu Manman, the other three all stared wide-eyed, looking at this murderous thing in front of them, it was actually delicious! None of the three believed it.

    With great strength, Fu Manman broke open the durian with her bare hands, and a unique fragrance wafted out.

    "Ouch..." Lu Hua covered her nose and almost vomited.

    Chang Zhong covered his nose and exclaimed in shock, "Why is shit growing in this thing! It smells so bad."

    "It stinks!" Fu Qiang covered his nose and ran away.

    Fu Manman looked at the pieces of durian meat that looked like chicken legs, and took a deep breath, "It's so fragrant!" This Uncle Chang is real, how can he say it's shit! Shit smells so good.

    "This is durian, a great tonic delicacy. Eating a piece of durian is like eating a chicken. Come and taste it." Fu Manman couldn't wait to take a piece and took a bite.

    Fu Qiang saw Fu Manman eating this stinky thing, his pretty face was tangled up in nausea, "Ouch..." It's so disgusting.

    "Girl Manman, why are you eating shit!" Chang Zhong expressed his feelings, and after saying that, he himself felt like throwing up.

    "What are you talking nonsense, how can a girl eat shit?" Lu Hua gave Chang Zhong a slap, and blamed him for not being able to speak.

    Chang Zhong also felt that he had said the wrong thing. He shrank his neck and sat on the side.

    In order to express her apology, Lu Hua took the initiative to try the durian that the girl Manman had mentioned. She was so kind and she couldn't let it down, so she decided to eat some.

    "Auntie, try it quickly, it's really delicious." Fu Manman likes durians, and she also hopes that others can experience the joy of eating durians.

    Luhua picked up a small piece, and the strong smell almost made her vomit. She held back her nausea and bit a little bit with her teeth.

    Licking with the tip of the tongue, it smells so sweet, sweet and waxy.

    She took another bite of the larger one, and a sweet and soft taste spread in her mouth, which was indescribably delicious.

    This is the first time she have eaten food with such a texture at such a large age, and it is so delicious.