99 No one will recognize us

It's really unbearable, Fu Manman is disgusted and changes the little Maodan, and has to accompany the smiling face, who made the little Maodan so cute now, grinning when he sees her, the toothless milk doll is really cute cute.

    "Sister, little brother is so cute, he has gained weight and turned pale." Fu Shuangshuang pointed the little Maodan's face with her fingers.

    She didn't see Xiao Maodan for a few days, and she was worried that Xiao Maodan would not survive. She didn't expect her sister to take such good care of Xiao Maodan.

    Sister has changed for the better, that's great!

    Fu Shuangshuang doesn't resent her sister for selling her at all now, and now she likes her sister very much.

    "Sister, these things are so miraculous." Fu Shuangshuang handed them clean diapers to Fu Manman, and she looked at the wet wipes again. She heard An An say that her sister found them from miracles.

    She had already heard about the legend of miracles in detail from An An. She never thought that her sister was so lucky to find miracles and so many good things.

    "Well, it's quite amazing. Remember, don't tell the outsiders about this." Fu Manman asked Fu Shuangshuang to pack up quickly.

    Then she threw the stinky diaper on the ground and shouted, "An'an, come here, take this and burn it." Fu Manman asked Fu An to do the job out of habit.

    But before Fu An came over, someone stepped forward to take the diaper, took it to the fire and threw it away.

    Fu An looked at the newcomer, Lin Qiaoer, and felt a little bit upset. This outsider took away all his affairs, and he lost all chances to show himself in front of his sister.

    "Cheek-skinned!" Fu An made a grimace at Lin Qiaoer, then ran to Fu Manman's side and whispered, "Sister, let her go, she will steal my job!"

    "An'an, that's Qiaoer, and your Sister, don't bully Qiaoer, you know!" Fu Manman said about An An, this kid usually has a sweet mouth, but why is he so unfriendly to strange little girls, this personality is a bit straight!

    Fu An'an pursed his lips, and nodded reluctantly, "Got it!" After finishing speaking, he asked again: "Sister, I want to help you with work. Is there anything you want me to do?"

    "Dig a hole to make a stove , cook the noodles later." There are three packs of instant noodles in the bag, just cook and eat.

    "Okay, I'll dig now, and I'll fetch some water later." Fu An went to work happily, and he wanted to be the most hardworking younger brother in his sister's heart forever.

    The city gate has not been opened for a long time to allow the people to enter the city. Many people who survived the robbery on the battlefield are looking for a place to rest. Many people came to Fu Manman's side.

    All the people who came looked dull, without a trace of life. Some people were still immersed in the grief of the death of their family members. They found a place to sit down and wept.

    Fu Manman hugged Xiao Maodan, looking at these people, she felt uncomfortable, and at the same time she gave up the idea of ​​cooking noodles, and if she made food later, if she  attract everyone's attention, people might rush up and grab the food .

    At this time, let's keep a low profile. She called Fu An to tell him not to dig the stove, but to sit and rest!

    Let's see what's going on at the city gate later.

    Fu Manman has been paying attention to the city gate. After all, she killed Ouyang Feiyue. Although there is no evidence left for what she did last night, she is still a little scared, afraid that something will show her flaws.

    But it was almost noon, and nothing happened. It seemed that they were safe now.

    Although Fu Shuangshuang has always shown a heartless appearance, in fact, there has been a string in her heart. She has always remembered the death of Princess Ouyang. Before, she was surrounded by people she knew, and she felt more at ease. Now suddenly So many more strangers.

    She was very scared.

    "Sister, will someone recognize us?" Fu Shuang tugged at Fu Manman's sleeves with trembling hands.

    "Don't be afraid! No one will recognize us." Fu Manman thought for a while, and felt it was wrong, someone might recognize them.

    She put the sleeping little Maodan in the basket, covered it with a thin blanket, and asked Qiaoer to take care of the little Maodan.

    She took out her makeup bag from her bag, took out her eyebrow pencil, and found a hidden tree behind her to give Fu Shuangshuang a facelift.

    That Mrs. Zhu didn't know if she was dead or not. It would be a bad thing if she recognized Shuang Shuang.

    After all, she went there with makeup on at the time, let alone Fu Qiang, if he directly disguised himself as a woman, Aunt Zhu would definitely not be able to recognize them.

    But Shuangshuang is not necessarily the case. She is an eye-catching one among a group of refugee girls. Even though she is thin and has a chapped face, she has a smart face and her skin is several degrees paler than ordinary girls. This recognition is still very high.

    Fu Manman combed Fu Shuangshuang's hair high, tied it up, wrapped it in a blue cloth, thickened her eyebrows, spread coffee-colored powder on her face, and painted moles on her cheeks.

    "Okay, this way no one will recognize you." Fu Man nodded in satisfaction.

    Fu Shuangshuang looked at these things that Fu Manman used in amazement. These were also picked up from miracles! Amazing.

    "Look! You are a boy now." Fu Manman handed the small air-cushion mirror into Fu Shuangshuang's hands, letting her look at it by herself.

    Fu Shuangshuang looked at the person in the mirror and was so scared that she almost threw the mirror away, oh my god! Scary to death, what is this thing, why is there a person in it.

    "Sister! Why am I in there!" Fu Shuangshuang had never even seen a bronze mirror before, and she was terrified when she suddenly saw such a clear mirror.

    "This is a mirror, it can reflect people's appearance, and you are in it." Fu Manman pointed to the person in the mirror, "Look, this is me, and I am also in the mirror."

    "Sister, this mirror is too It's amazing! My face is so clear." Fu Shuangshuang happily looked at her own face in front of the mirror. It turned out that she looked like this, her eyes were dark and bigger than her sister's, "Sister, my eyes are bigger than yours. " Fu Shuangshuang said with a smile.

    "Well, our Shuangshuang are the most beautiful." Fu Manman praised Shuangshuang without hesitation. Indeed, her younger sister is very beautiful and lovely.

    Fu Shuangshuang shook her head, "My sister is the most beautiful."

    "Small mouth is so sweet!" Fu Manman rubbed the back of Fu Shuangshuang's head.

    After receiving this evaluation, Fu Shuangshuang felt very sweet. From now on, she will say nice things every day to make her sister happy.

    The two packed up and went back to the camp. Fu An saw that his sister had turned into a boy and also turned ugly, so he laughed for a while.

    This younger brother is indeed a straight boy!

    After a while, she saw Chang Zhong and Fu Qiang burying a wave of corpses, and they came back with heavy expressions.

    There were three people behind them, who seemed to be the masters who helped them out last night.

    It was dark last night, so she couldn't see it clearly. Now, if you look closely, two of them are young people in their early twenties, and one is slightly older, in their forties, with a small goatee. There is a bit of leisurely demeanor in walking.

    These three people don't look like ordinary civilians in appearance, at least they don't look like farmers.