075 bath

"Stand in front of me, don't run around." Fu Manman whispered softly, her sister had been heartbroken by the original owner, and she had to mend that broken heart little by little.

    Fu Shuangshuang was taken aback for a moment, looked back at Fu Manman, then turned around quickly, secretly surprised, her sister had never talked to her so gently.

    The line was lined up, and the women in blue led the way one after the other.

    The girls who fled famine all the way and suffered so much, walking in the palace of the lord of the city with heavy buildings and flying pavilions, carved fences and jade, resplendent and magnificent, and exotic flowers and plants everywhere, the eyes are not enough to see.

    "What a beautiful house!"

    "There are still flowers blooming in winter, so beautiful flowers."

    Fu Manman looked at the flowers beside the secluded path, standing proudly in the wind, the petals were as bright as weeping blood, she didn't notice What kind of flower is it? I just feel that the red is weird.

    A group of people walked to a secluded small yard and stopped.

    Another woman in blue with a veil came forward and counted the number of people, and then clapped her hands. After a while, someone brought a bunch of clothes over and neatly placed them under the porch.

    "You get your clothes, go to the bathroom opposite to wash your body, and put on clean clothes." The woman in blue ordered coldly.

    As soon as the girls heard that they could take a bath and had beautiful and clean clothes to wear, they all seemed like newborns. They happily went to get the clothes, and then couldn't wait to go to the bathroom opposite to take a bath.

    Fu Manman received a set of clothes, white linen, very thin.

    Could it be that she was thinking too much, the city lord's mansion just wanted to recruit some beautiful maids.

    If you want to use it for something, you don't need to let it be washed before killing it!

    Fu Manman hoped that she was thinking too much. She felt relaxed and couldn't wait to take a bath. She was stinking all the way while fleeing famine, and she wanted to take a hot bath even in her dreams.

    No matter what to do next, let's take a comfortable bath before thinking about it.

    "Shuangshuang, wait for me." Fu Manman pulled Fu Shuangshuang who was going for a walk.

    This younger sister is really thin and thin, the thin wrist is covered with skin.

    Fu Shuangshuang didn't get rid of Fu Manman, she knew she couldn't get rid of her, her sister was strong.

    But even if her sister stopped her, she would ignore her and not talk to her.

    Fu Shuangshuang lowered her head and followed Fu Manman into the bathroom.

    The large bathhouse has a rectangular pool built in the middle. The pool is poorly built, but the water in the pool is clean. It should be imported hot spring water.

    Above the pool, there were clouds and mist, and many girls had already undressed and got out of the bathhouse.

    Fu Manman searched around, but did not see Fu Qiang.

    He's a boy, don't sneak in and take a bath in the pool too!

    Fu Qiang really came in, he had nowhere to go, but fortunately, no one was watching in the bathroom, so everyone didn't have to go into the water to take a bath.

    He hid behind the screen, and when he heard the laughter of the girls inside, his face turned red like an apple.

    He touched the clothes in his hand, and looked for a place to change into them. It was so thin, it didn't look like ordinary clothes. What is the city lord's mansion doing?

    Fu Manman didn't see Fu Qiang, thinking that this kid is so clever, he should find a place to hide! She hope he doesn't peek at the girls taking a bath, or go back and see how she cleans him up.

    Fu Manman and Fu Shuangshuang took off their clothes and went into the water together.

    The warm water wraps the body and moisturizes the skin, so comfortable! Fu Manman rubbed the ashes from her body in the water. On her neck, chest, legs, and where her hands touched, there were bones. This body was so skinny that there was no flesh at all. It wouldn't be a washboard figure in the future!

    ... Definitely not, the current self is just too thin, and she will have meat in the future.