016 cook delicious food

Seeing the smile on Fu Manman's face and his teasing tone, Fu Qiang was a little confused. Fu Manman would not smile at him like this, nor would she tell jokes.

    She is fierce when she is happy, and even more fierce when she is unhappy, and she will yell.

    He has never been willing to hold a little Maodan, because she finds it tiring and troublesome. Every time, he and Fu An take turns hugging, and he and Fu An always take care of the little Maodan.

    "I will hug, my little brother is hungry, I will cook rice soup for him." Didn't eat all night last night, will my little brother starve to death?

    "Okay, hold your brother well, and I'll cook rice soup." After Fu Manman finished speaking, she handed his brother carefully to Fu Qiang.

    When Fu Qiang received the little brother, he quickly lifted the cloth and put his hand on the tip of the child's nose.

    It's great that he's still alive, and the little Maodan sleeps soundly.

    Immediately he discovered what kind of clothes his younger brother was wearing. This... the younger brother was clearly naked and had no clothes on.

    Fu Manman watched his little movements, and she coughed lightly, "Hold brother well, don't mess with him, lest he freeze or get sick."

    As soon as Fu Qiang stopped his movements, he quickly pulled Xiaomao  swaddling.

    Seeing that he stopped probing, Fu Manman felt a little relieved.

    This younger brother doesn't like to talk, but his thoughts are very deep, especially his pair of eyes, very deep! Has a calmness that doesn't match his age.

    I don't know if it's good or not!

    let him! Anyway, dear, even if you find something, you can go around and tell others that your sister is a monster!

    That's suicidal!

    After thinking about it, Fu Manman felt that it didn't matter, a family, everything was easy to lie behind closed doors!

    She is going to cook rice soup now. She just got caught in the rain and her body is very cold. She will feel very comfortable after drinking some rice soup!

    Moreover, she wanted to warm the wet quilt by the fire.

    Fu Manman watched as Fu An swiftly set up the small iron pot. The water in the small iron pot was rainwater from the outside.

    This younger brother is good, he works hard, and he calls his sister one by one. She likes it.

    "An An, do  sister a favor." Fu Manman said to An An.

    "Well..., sister, what do you want me to do?" Fu An felt that her sister seemed to be different today.

    She didn't call him An An before, she just called him Fu An.

    But no matter what, he had to do what the eldest sister asked him to do.

    When the eldest sister is upset, she will go crazy and beat people.

    "Bangjie used those long wooden sticks to build a frame." Fu Manman pointed to the pile of wood piled up in the cave.

    Fu An nodded, although he didn't know why it was used, but he was right as long as he was obedient.

    Fu Manman and Fu An started to work together, and after a while, they built a wooden frame, a bridge structure frame, without a single rope, but very firm.