005 Hurry up

"Who has a bad brain, my sister is very smart now, and the elder sister will take care of you in the future." Fu Manman patted the heads of the two younger brothers with a smile.

    The two little radish heads are really pitiful and cute.

    Fu Qiang shrunk his neck and hid to the side, his eyes darkened with a bit of fear.

    So afraid of herself? Fu Manman thought to himself, it must be because she looked crazy before, it was too scary.

    Now that she is reborn in this body, she will take good care of these brothers.

    Fu An's eyes widened and he looked at Fu Manman curiously. The elder sister looked normal now, but not normal. He couldn't tell what was abnormal.

    No matter normal or not, he will never leave her, who made her his own sister!

    "Sister, give me the little boy! I'll hold it." Fu An went to pick up the little brother in a habit.

    Before, the eldest sister didn't like to hug the younger brother, and always disliked trouble, so since the younger brother was born, he has been taking care of the younger brother.

    "It's okay, I'll hold it! You put away this rice." Fu Manman handed the cloth bag of rice on his shoulder to Fu An.

    When Fu An saw it, his eyes suddenly lit up, and a pure smile appeared on his suffering face.

    "With these rice, I can cook rice soup for my little brother." Fu An happily hugged the rice bag, cherishing it very much.

    Fu Qiang glanced at Fu Manman. When she had a fight with the patriarch just now, he was lying on the ground injured, and he vaguely saw something.

    It feels like that person is not the Fu Manman he knows. Fu Manman is really crazy. She is also very indifferent and fierce to people in normal times, let alone like now, she can laugh and talk about taking care of them.

    She had wanted to kill him and Fu An a long time ago, and always said that they were troublesome.

    Only Fu An, a fool, was reluctant to part with family affection, gave up the clan, and came to chase Fu Manman.

    If his token hadn't been snatched by Fu Manman, he wouldn't have followed.

    He wished that Fu Manman would die sooner, so that he wouldn't have to do it himself.

    Taking advantage of the chaos while avoiding the enemy army, he originally threw a stone on her head, but he didn't expect it couldn't kill her!

    Fu Qiang stood aside with a sullen face and a full stomach, thinking about how to get his things back from Fu Manman's hands.

    "Let's go. The weather is not good. It looks like it's going to rain. Let's hurry up and find a place to rest at night." Fu Manman looked at the low and thick clouds in the sky, feeling worried.

    The way ahead is uncertain, she just took a look, but she didn't see a village for several miles, so she could only go to the forest in the mountains ahead to try her luck, it would be good if there was a cave to shelter from the wind and rain.

    "Let's go to the forest ahead." Fu Manman made up her mind and said to the two younger brothers beside him.

    Fu An glanced at the dark mountains and woods in front of him, and felt dreadful, "I heard from my lord that there are many wild animals in the forest, and there are man-eating wolves. Let's not go to the woods!"

    "I won't go!" Fu Qiang, who was silent, also spoke.

    Fu Manman was surprised, isn't this brother dumbfounded! And know how to say no! She was relieved in her heart, fortunately this younger brother was not stupid, otherwise she would be exhausted to death if she brought a babysitter and a dull one.