042 Mountain God Angry

With a little force from Fu Manman's hand, the guard was pushed away a few feet, and another guard was also knocked into the air.

    The two guards were a little stunned, and at the same time they were shocked by what happened to them just now. The two big men were pushed away by a pariah.

    "You..." Ouyang Feiyan pointed at Fu's angry foot.

    She was even more pissed off by her two useless guards. She took a step forward and did it herself to teach this daring pariah a lesson.

    Before Ouyang Feiyan rushed forward, Fu Manman rushed up on her own initiative. Ouyang Feiyan was a bit of a three-legged cat. She stretched out her long nails and aimed straight at Fu Manman's eyes.

    Fu Manman grabbed her hand when her fingers were only a few millimeters away from her eyes.

    Depend on! This mad dog girl moves very fast and knows martial arts.

    Fortunately, she reacted quickly, otherwise her eyes would be gouged out.

    Ouyang Feiyan saw that her hand was grabbed by the other party, she was extremely disgusted, and screamed, "slave, let go of your dirty hands."

    " Let's take care of the family! My aunt will teach you a good lesson today, don't be so arrogant." Fu Manman finished speaking, and with a strong hand, she snapped the opponent's fingers.

    There was a click, the sound of bones breaking.

    "Ah..." Ouyang Feiyan screamed loudly.

    "Go away, your whole family is a pariah!" Fu Manman flew up, kicked this Ouyang Feiyan away, and fell heavily into the middle of the lake in front of him.

    "Miss!" The guards and attendants on the bank screamed and jumped into the lake to save their young lady.

    Fu Manman clapped his hands, picked up the iron pot, and said to Luhua, "Auntie, fetch water quickly, let's go."

    Luhua was dumbfounded, this..., it's over, this is a family more terrifying than tigers.

    "Why are you still fetching water, run away!" Lu Hua picked up the bucket and urged Fu Manman to run quickly.

    Fu Manman fetched water and watched a group of people splashing in the water in the middle of the lake.

    "Go!"

    Back to the resting place, Fu Manman said to Qiang and Fu An, "Go, let's go quickly."

    Lu Hua also urged her man.

    Chang Zhong looked puzzled, asked what was wrong, packed his things, and carried his daughter on his back.

    Lu Hua didn't have time to explain, she carried the water, pulled her son along, and left quickly.

    Ouyang Feiyan who fell into the water over there was rescued, she drank a lot of lake water, one hand was broken, and she cried out in pain.

    The attendants hurriedly carried her back to the camp.

    The old lady of Ouyang's family in the camp felt distressed when she saw her most beloved granddaughter become like this.

    In exchange for the doctor at home, he asked what happened.

    The guard reported the situation, and when the old lady heard that a refugee bitch had hurt her precious granddaughter, she tapped her cane angrily, "Go, find this bitch now, and kill her together with her family. Revenge for my granddaughter."

    The guards hurriedly chased them out, but after chasing for a long time, they couldn't see the figure of them.

    The two guards were afraid that they would not be able to do business when they went back, and they would be angered and lose their lives. After the two discussed it, they simply ran away.

    Fu Manman and they have already left.

    A group of people ran more than ten miles into the woods, and then found a place where no one was there, dug a hole, looked for branches, and started to boil water.

    You can't drink cold water, you have to heat it up.

    Not far away, there was a group of people fleeing from famine. They were all poor people in terms of their clothes. Their faces were dark and their eyes were dull.

    "The fire last night was really big. Most of the big forest was burned."

    "No, we were almost burned to death. I heard from the old man that the mountain god was angry."

    "Hey, the mountain god didn't let  ordinary people are alive! At first we wanted to hide in the woods, but now the woods are also burned."

    "Where can we take refuge in this woods, Xiao Wang's family is not eaten by wolves, it must be that these wolves eat too many people, and the mountain god is angry "

    "Well, I think that's true."

   The group of people talked about the forest fire last night.