058 Fengcheng

Yesterday was stormy and rainy, but today the sky is clear, the sun is warm, and the air is unusually fresh.

    But the temperature has obviously dropped a few degrees.

    The closer to the city, the more people on the road.

    Fu Manman saw a lot of people wearing coir raincoats, walking together wet, and some people were smiling and talking broadly, and most of them were carrying tents on their backs.

    But there are also people who carried tents and got wet. Obviously, these people have not discovered the magical effect of tents.

    Unexpectedly, there was an exaggeration. Fu Manman saw a group of people guarding an open tent and advancing.

    This... can't be opened, can't it be closed!

    When Chang Zhong saw the group of people, he died of laughter, and then hurried forward, and very generously told the other party how to close the tent.

    After a while, many people gathered around to look at it. Chang Zhong, like a salesman, explained to everyone the magical function of this tent.

    Many people who had tents last night but didn't know how to use them, and were drenched in the rain all cried out for injustice.

    Some people chatted enthusiastically about the magic and usefulness of tents with those who also had tents.

    At first, many people thought they had picked up the treasure, and they dared not reveal it secretly, but as they arrived in Fengcheng, there were more and more people talking about tents and carrying tents on the road, and those people were no longer hiding. Fang Fang took it out.

    This is what I have and everyone has it, so there is no such thing as rarity.

    The mighty refugees walked towards Fengcheng, and some refugees ran away.

    Fu Manman looked up at the towering and majestic gray city wall in the distance, feeling excited. Before fleeing famine, all she saw were dead branches and fallen leaves, desolate land, but now seeing the city, she had a real sense of being there.

    Here is about to become the starting point of her foothold in this world.

    Fu Manman is full of praises in her heart, full of fighting spirit.

    "Sister! What a big city! It's spectacular." Fu An looked up at the city in the distance. He has lived in the countryside since he was born, and all he has seen are farmlands and earthen houses, and he has never even been out of the village.

    Seeing such a tall city now, it's like a countryman entering the city, everything is new.

    The Chang family was also rejoicing, and the children chirped and exclaimed.

    "Fengcheng is really majestic." Chang Zhong's family also lived in the county seat, but the city in their hometown was nothing compared to the one in front of them. No wonder the general guarded it for a day before being breached by the enemy.

    They hope their family can go to Fengcheng. With such a tall and strong city wall guarding them, they are afraid of Dazijun.

    The closer you get to the city wall, the more people there are, and the crowd is so crowded that they can't walk.

    "Don't squeeze forward, the gates of Fengcheng are closed, and no refugees are allowed in." Someone shouted in front, telling the people behind the news.

    Many people stopped in their tracks when they heard the news, and then asked around.

    Fu Manman and a group of them left the crowd and found a place with few people to inquire about the situation.

    "The refugees in front have been stationed under the city wall for seven or eight days, and many of them died. The city lord in the city just doesn't open the city gate. This is to force us ordinary people to death." An old man sitting Crying on the ground, helpless and desolate.

    "Then when will the city lord let us in?" Chang Zhong asked.

    At this time, a tall and thin young man in a Confucian robe and a lun scarf said: "There is no official document coming out, I don't know when, but..." The young man's eyes darkened as he spoke.