076 Overthinking

"Shuangshuang,  sister will rub your back later." Fu Manman said to Shuangshuang in a good mood.

    Fu Shuangshuang's face was red from the heat, and when she heard Fu Manman's words, she pursed her lips and ignored her.

    This little girl was still angry, so Fu Manman decided to use the opportunity of taking a bath to build a good relationship with her.

    "Good Shuangshuang, good sister, don't be angry,  sister's brain was broken before, so she did the thing of selling you out, and afterwards,  sister also regretted it, so she sold herself this time and came in to find you. " Fu Manman explained gently.

    Fu Shuangshuang still bowed her head, the warm water wrapped her around her, and her sister talked to her softly, she suddenly felt very happy.

    It's true that  sister's brain is not very good. It's common to beat her and scold her. She always speaks to her with a yell. How can she be so gentle as she is now.

    She even sold herself and came here to find her!

    Fu Shuangshuang's eyes turned red, and tears fell down again.

    She was wronged, but she really missed her family, even if her sister was bad, she still missed her.

    Now that her sister was talking to her so gently, she felt it was unreal, and she was afraid it was a dream. When she woke up, her sister beat and scolded her again.

    "Shuangshuang, why are you crying,  sister is here to take you back." Fu Manman opened her arms, wrapping her arms around the little girl's thin shoulders.

    "Sister!" Fu Shuangshuang called softly.

    Fu Manman was full of joy, and finally heard that Shuang Shuang spoke, and she was finally willing to accept and forgive herself.

    "Well, Shuangshuang is good!" Fu Manman gently stroked Shuangshuang's hair to comfort her.

    The two reunited, playing in the water together, rubbing each other's backs together, and laughing non-stop.

    When Fu Manman was rubbing Fu Shuangshuang's back, he was shocked by Fu Shuangshuang's skeleton-like figure. The child had been hungry for a long time, and there was no flesh on his body.

    Fu Manman's eyes were red, and he didn't dare to rub it hard, for fear that the sister would fall apart, so he just wiped it gently with a cotton cloth, "Shuang Shuang, wait until I go back,  sister will make you delicious food every day, and put you Raise white and fat ."

    "Sister, you're talking nonsense again, where we have food, you don't have to prepare delicious food for me, as long as you don't rob me of food in the future." After Fu Shuangshuang finished speaking, she looked at her secretly.

    She is still a little afraid that her sister will be angry.

    "Don't grab it, I'll give you all the delicious food  sister has in the future." Fu Manman said with a smile.

    Fu Shuangshuang nodded happily, her sister really got better.

    The girls were so bathed that they didn't want to come out of the hot spring. These girls who lived and slept on the road to escape from the wilderness felt that this was a fairyland at the moment.

    Fu Manman was so comfortable that she didn't want to go out. It was so comfortable to take a bath and she was so happy. In the future, she would also build a big house, draw in mountain spring water, build a super large hot spring pool, and plant exotic flowers and plants around it.

    The more she think about it, the happier she become...

    "It's finished, come out soon." A woman in blue walked into the bathhouse aggressively.

    The girls reluctantly crawled out of the pool, and changed into clean white clothes one by one.

    Fu Manman got dressed, and secretly tied the gun around her waist with a belt. Looking at the white clothes, she felt like a prisoner, only the word prison was written on it.

    She has to be more vigilant, this thing is very weird.

    After taking a bath, all the girls were sent to an empty room. There were bowls and chopsticks in the room, as well as a large wooden basin of white flour steamed buns, and a large wooden basin of cabbage and pork vermicelli.

    These two wooden basins are really eye-catching.

    The girls all exclaimed, chattering about how nice the City Lord's Mansion is.

    Fu Manman couldn't help but feel that the City Lord's Mansion is interesting enough, could it be that she really thought too much.