331-340

331 Brain Sick

"Yeah, my life is poor. I won't live to be twenty-five. All the men in the Dongye family have to marry early and have more babies while I'm alive. I don't even want to see those women. How can they have babies..." The young man approached Fu Manman , with a low voice, bewitchingly said: "But when I saw you, I was very lustful, lady! "

Dongye Baiyu reached out and grabbed Fu Manman's feet, and said with a smile, "My lady, I'm so impatient."

Forgetting that she had lost all her strength, Fu Manman frowned slightly, and the other party's big hand tightly held her feet, rubbing them lightly. holding her toes.

Damn it! Does this kid have electricity in his hand?

Fu Manman felt a slight tingling in the toes of her toes, and she retracted her feet with all her strength.

But the other party held her tightly, and even with that, the other party was also pulled in front of him, and because of inertia, he directly threw her on the bed. The other party supported the side of the bed with both hands, and leaned forward, almost pressing the whole person on top of her.

An unfamiliar masculine aura enveloped Fu Manman, who frowned, very repulsive.

"Get out!" She stretched out her hand to push him away.

The other party didn't move at all, and even grasped Fu Manman's hand, rubbing his fingertips, "Little lady, a moment of spring night is worth a thousand gold, let's go to the bridal chamber!"

It's hot.

This guy, this is the brain of the sperm.

She's too young too get fuck.

Moreover, the other party looked to be only fifteen or sixteen years old. From her point of view, he was a minor, and it was a crime that could not be tolerated!

But she can't exert all her strength now, and she is completely controlled by the other party.

Although she can move freely, she can feel that she is not the opponent's opponent now.

She had to find a way to get rid of this guy first.

Seeing the other party approaching, Fu Manman frowned, but her tone was a little gentle, "Let's understand first, Mr. Xiao Lang hasn't told me who you are!"

Fumanman stretched out her hand and pressed the other party's chest Come on, his heart beats faster, and this kid is also nervous!

A young boy, pretending to be very experienced, is worth a thousand dollars for a spring night!

Bah... She wants to have fun with him, and she can't kill him.

Fu Manman raised hrr head and smiled sweetly at the other party. The pear hole at the corner of his mouth was as sweet as rice grains, which could make people drunk.

"Xiao Langjun, there are some things that require a sense of ritual." Fu Manman walked around with her fingertips, and raised the opponent's chin, "Do you know what a sense of ritual is?"

Fu Manman's sudden change made Dongye Baiyu a little Senseless.

She was still furious just now, but in a blink of an eye, she seemed to be a different person, turning her defense into an offense, which caught him off guard.

"What is a sense of ritual?"

"Then tell me first, who are you?"

"Then who are you?"