046

Fu Qiang was in pain, turned around and glared at Fu Manman, "Let go of me."

    "I'll let you go after I educate you!" Fu Manman tugged at his ears. Although it was useless, Fu Qiang still felt pain wrinkled together.

    He really wanted to stab her with a knife, but he knew in his heart that before he stabbed him, Fu Manman could tear off his ear.

    Moreover, this rusty broken knife couldn't stab her to death.

    "Why! What are you being hypocritical about every day? Who owes you a debt and asks you to eat. You should be grateful. Thank you that you can still eat hot meals. You didn't see how many people died of starvation along the way. Frozen to death on the side of the road, how many people, in order to live, gnaw bark, eat soil, but you,  do not cherish, you are a disregard and blasphemy for life, if you really want to starve to death, then you will never need to eat, don't waste food, and leave the chance of living to others." Fu Manman suppressed her anger and educated Fu Qiang.

    After finishing speaking, he let go of Fu Qiang's ear, "When you think about it, come over to eat."

    Fu Manman turned and left, went to the fire, picked up the soup bowl, and ate.

    After finishing this bowl, they don't know what their next meal will be like!

    Fu Qiang, a bastard, doesn't cherish it so much.

    On the side, Fu Qiang stood in a daze. Fu Manman's words echoed in his mind. For some reason, he felt that what she said made sense, and some words touched him.

    Fu Manman really said those words just now?

    He thought he would be very angry, and the seeds of hatred would grow deeper and deeper, but at this moment, Fu Qiang felt that he was not so angry, but felt guilty instead.

    He seems to be doing something wrong.

    He walked to the fire and looked at the bowl in front of him. There was red oil floating on the soup in the bowl, and it smelled so fragrant.

    This is precious food, life-saving food.

    How can he blaspheme!

    Fu Qiang picked up the bowl and drank it in big gulps. A spicy smell rushed into his mouth, his eyes lit up, and he almost spit it out, but he held back, what kind of smell is this, it's so mouth-numbing, but it's delicious!

    "It's delicious. This ingredient is spicy in your mouth, but it's warm in your stomach." Fu An said happily.

    "Second brother, does this soup taste good!" Fu An asked.

    Fu Qiang nodded, it's delicious! It smells so good!

    He glanced at Fu Manman quietly, but Fu Manman didn't look at him, and she was eating the soup seriously.

    Fu Qiang withdrew his gaze, gulped down the soup, and slowed down when he had the last sip. The soup was so delicious, he had to taste it carefully.

    Fu Manman had just finished her soup when someone suddenly walked over.

    Chang Zhong immediately picked up his stone hammer vigilantly and looked at the person coming.

    After a while, a short woman appeared in front of everyone with a baby in her arms.

    The woman was full of tears, and as soon as she came, she knelt on the ground and cried, "Please, give us a way out!"