012 Delicious

It has to be said that this is a very magical space. Fu Manman found all the things she was looking for, and regardless of the production date, the things were sealed by the space the moment they fell into the sea, and time stopped, keeping them fresh all the time.

    It just takes some time to find things. Water is in the food category, pots are in the daily necessities category, and gas is in the outdoor category.

    She searched through the bubble buoy and found what she needed, and Bubble would immediately float the container and items containing the needed items to her side.

    On a container, Fu Manman turned on the stove to boil water for milk.

    In the vast expanse of space, only she was busy. First boil the water. After the water was boiled, put it into the thermos cup she found, and then make milk powder.

    She originally thought she would have a child of her own, so she learned about parenting in advance.

    Prepare milk powder for the child. The milk powder can is marked with how much milk powder and water to put.

    After reading the instructions, there is one scoop of milk powder for 30ML, two scoops for 60ML, and so on.

    She remembered that the parenting book said that children under the full moon eat very little, small amounts and many times.

    At this time, the child's stomach is very small, like a small grape, so how much milk can he drink!

    Moreover, this child has been hungry for a long time, and his stomach is probably even smaller.

    Fu Manman poured 15ML of milk to satisfy the child's hunger first, and then fed it several times a day.

    After preparing the milk and testing the temperature with the back of her hand, she picked up Xiao Maodan and patted his little face, "Little Maodan, wake up, let's eat milk!"

    Xiao Maodan's eyes were closed, and his thin face His skin was black and purple, his chest heaved violently, and he was breathing heavily.

    If he continued to sleep like this, the child would starve to death in his sleep.

    "Little Maodan, I'm going to eat it!" Fu Manman was so distressed that her child was in vain, and she didn't want this child to die.

    In just a few days of getting along, this child has become her spiritual sustenance.

    She stuffed the pacifier into the child's mouth and shook it lightly, "The baby is drinking milk, hurry up and go to sleep after drinking enough."

    Fu Manman was very anxious, but her movements were very gentle and patient, she kept calling, and suddenly the child began to wrap the milk, and the warm milk continued to enter the hungry stomach of the child.

    The milk in the bottle is decreasing until it is completely drunk.

    The milk is all gone, and the child's mouth is still tightly wrapped around the pacifier and sucking.

    Fu Manman was afraid that the child would drink air and get into his stomach, so she hastily pulled out the pacifier.

    As the saying goes, with the strength of drinking milk, this little baby really has a lot of strength to eat, and the pacifier is tightly wrapped.

    She got it off with some ingenuity.

    But as soon as the bottle was pulled down, the little baby burst into tears with its toothless mouth wide open.

    After eating some milk, the crying became a little louder.

    Such a small child has no tears yet, if there are tears, based on the crying and sad expression, it must be flooded with tears.

    Fu Manman poured another 30ml, mixed it with hot and cold water, and as soon as the pacifier touched the baby's mouth, he opened his mouth and accurately sucked the pacifier, cooing and wrapping up the milk.

    "Slow down! Poor little guy, you're starving! Don't worry, you won't be hungry again." Fu Manman raised the corners of her mouth, and a warm smile appeared on her face.

    As long as she stays in this space, she won't starve to death, so much food is enough for more than ten lifetimes.

    The little milk baby was full, and fell asleep obediently, with milk stains on the corner of his mouth, and he would smile suddenly, so happy that Fu Manman couldn't help but laugh.

    What a sweetheart.

    She laid the child flat and let him sleep soundly.

    She also wanted to find something delicious for herself. She ate dry noodles just now and was not full.

    After a while, Fu Manman took a bowl full of steaming instant noodles, and started to eat it wheezingly.

    "Yeah... It's so fragrant and delicious." For the first time, she felt that the cooked instant noodles would be so fragrant, it was simply delicious in the world.

    After eating a bowl of noodles, she started to work, looking for clothes. She wanted to find comfortable clothes for herself and the baby, and then find a mattress and quilt for a good night's sleep.