045 Eat is a blessing

"There's someone over there." One of the men said to the other.

    This group of people belonged to a family, surnamed Cao, three brothers, and fled famine with their wives and children.

    "Cao Laosan, let's go over there and see what's going on." Cao Boss said to Cao Laosan.

    The third child nodded, and then walked towards the fire with his elder brother.

    As the two approached, the fragrance became stronger and stronger, and the two brothers of the Cao family couldn't help swallowing.

    Cao Laosan counted the number of people, saw Chang Zhong again, and felt a drum in his heart. The man was very strong and tall, and his fist was twice as big as his.

    "Brother, let's go back!" Cao Laosan pulled his elder brother.

    The three brothers of the Cao family are all short in stature, and the second child is a hunchback. Together, the three brothers may not be able to beat the man opposite.

    "The stew in that pot must be human flesh, it's not a good thing." Mr. Cao cursed loudly.

    He couldn't help sniffing the scent, his stomach growling with hunger.

    However, the opponent was too powerful, he didn't dare to fight, the opponent would eat human flesh, if the three brothers couldn't beat each other, they would definitely be eaten by the opponent.

    The two brothers went back dejectedly.

    Cao Laosan was walking behind and suddenly heard the cry of a baby. He looked back and had an idea in his heart.

    ...

    Fu Manman coaxed the little boy, and when he fell asleep, she put away all the things, and then went to see how the dinner was.

    Fu An made the dinner. Even though this kid is only nine years old, he is still very quick in doing things.

    She saw him stirring the soup in the pot seriously.

    At this time, Fu Manman took out the oil packet of instant noodles, and whispered to Fu An, "Add this to the soup, it has a bit of flavor."

    "Can this be eaten?" Fu An looked at the oil bag and felt that it was red and strange.

    "It's edible. You still don't believe  sister's words." After Fu Manman finished speaking, he opened the oil bag and poured it into the soup.

    After a while, a spicy smell came out.

    It smells so good!

    "What kind of soup are you making? It's so fragrant!" Aunt Luhua stretched her neck to look at Fu Manman.

    Fu An immediately blocked his own pot and said, "The broth is the same as yours."

    Fu An is a child who protects food, and he must not let others know that his soup has delicious ingredients.

    Luhua didn't mean anything malicious, it was just curiosity. As a housewife who has been dealing with the kitchen all year round, she was really curious about what kind of fragrance was added to this soup.

    But she didn't say much about the way the other party was protecting food.

    These days, food is more precious than anything else.

    The elder sister of the Fu family gave her a lot of nuts, and she was very grateful.

    With these, her children will not starve to death.

    The Chang family ate and drank the soup on their own, and the children were very satisfied and happy.

    Fu Manman also began to share the soup here, three broken bowls, one bowl for each person.

    "Second brother, it's time to eat." Fu An shouted.

    "I don't eat." Fu Manman beats the meat, and Fu Manman picks up the nuts, so he doesn't eat them.

    Fu Manman looked at Fu Qiang, suffocating in her heart, this brat is hypocritical again, and he is too angry, this time she can't be used to it.

    She walked to Fu Qiang's side and saw him with his head down, using a rusty knife to buckle the wood.

    Don't eat, just to play with wood? Obviously not, what is this kid thinking about all day long?

    Now that there are hungry people everywhere, it is already a blessing to have something to eat, but this kid is still angry and refuses to eat, which is simply unforgivable.

    "Get up!" Fu Manman came over and grabbed Fu Qiang's ear. She became angry, and the consequences would be serious.