078 can't eat

There is no wicked person who will feed the sheep to be killed before killing them.

    "Sister, there are a lot of white steamed buns and meat!" Fu Shuangshuang swallowed, her eyes gleaming.

    Fu Manman nodded, smiled, and patted Fu Shuangshuang's little hands to signal her to calm down.

    But Fu Shuangshuang couldn't calm down, she had never been full, and she hadn't eaten meat for a long, long time, the food in front of her was like fine wine.

    "Everyone is lined up, and those who don't follow the rules will not be allowed to eat." The woman in blue shouted, her momentum was compelling.

    The girls lined up obediently, for fear that if they made a mistake, they would be kicked out of the rich and powerful city lord's mansion.

    Everyone received a pottery bowl, and then lined up to receive steamed buns and dishes.

    Fu Manman took Fu Shuangshuang and Fu Qiang with him, and the three of them sat together. Fu Shuangshuang couldn't wait to start eating. Fu Manman held down her hand and signaled her not to move her chopsticks.

    It's better to look at other people's situation first, in case there is poison in the food!

    Fu Qiang, a clever little ghost, didn't move his chopsticks, and looked around calmly with a pair of obsidian eyes.

    No one is staring at these girls, and they can go to get food again if they are not full.

    The first girl who ate quickly went to get the steamed buns and vegetables, and then many people who hadn't finished eating also went to get them, and divided up the remaining steamed buns and vegetables.

    In the dining room, joyful discussions were everywhere.

    "This meat is so delicious. It's the first time I've eaten meat at such a young age."

    "Yeah, so am I. The City Lord's Mansion is so wonderful."

    "Sister, I'm hungry!" Fu Shuangshuang smelled the food , her stomach is growling, why doesn't my sister let her eat!

    Fu Manman was calculating in her heart, thinking, if this dish was poisonous, the girl who ate it first might have died of the poison.

    "Well, let's eat!" Fu Manman nodded.

    Fu Shuangshuang happily buried her head in biting the steamed buns. The white flour steamed buns were delicious, and the vegetables were also delicious. She couldn't wait to grab a piece of meat and stuff it into her mouth, her mouth was full of oil.

    Fu Manman bit the steamed bun and picked up the cabbage vermicelli. These days, she is not short of meat, but she is short of vegetables.

    She ate a few mouthfuls of cabbage, and gave Fu Shuangshuang the meat, "You eat more."

    Fu Shuangshuang was moved, the meat was so delicious, even if her sister didn't eat it, she ate it, "Sister, you eat too."

    Both of them gave Fu Manman the meat again.

    Fu Manman smiled gratifiedly. This younger sister is so well-behaved that it makes people feel distressed, " sister ate a lot of meat outside, and I'll give you all of this." She was telling the truth, there are still a lot of jerky made from wolf meat!

    When Fu Shuangshuang heard this, she knew that her sister was trying to let her eat the meat, so she wanted to coax her!

    "Don't eat!" Fu Qiang suddenly called out to the two in a low voice, his voice trembling slightly.

    Fu Manman was surprised, and looked at Fu Qiang curiously, what happened to him?

    At this time, Fu Qiang's eyes signaled Fu Manman to look at his vegetable bowl, Fu Manman took a closer look, and then broke out in a cold sweat!

    Her stomach also started to turn upside down, she covered her mouth, retched, and knocked down Fu Qiang's bowl, a bowl of vegetables spilled on the ground, and the half-section human finger was covered in the bowl's debris.

    This is human flesh! The hateful city lord's mansion cooked human flesh for them to eat.

    Fu Manman knocked Fu Shuangshuang's bowl over again, preventing her from eating any more.

    "Sister! What's wrong with you?" Fu Shuangshuang looked at the vegetables on the ground with regret, and at the same time looked at her sister worriedly.

    Someone knocked over the bowl here, and someone rushed in from outside immediately, and their eyes caught Fu Manman's side all of a sudden.

    There are vegetables and meat, these people don't eat them, and even overturn the vegetables!

    The woman in blue thought these people were suspicious, and walked over with murderous intent in her eyes.