141-150

141

    The reed flowers were filled thickly for a group of half-grown boys, because these children had to practice, and the safety of the camp would depend on them in the future, and the children practiced very hard.

    When Sun Xiner was in line, Lu Hua frowned, "Aren't you Sun Xiner? Why are you pretending to be a boy?"

    Sun Xiner put on a cold face, and said coldly, "There will be no Sun Xiner in the future, only Sun Xin." Holding two bowls, one of her own and one of her mother's.

    Lu Hua snorted, and didn't bother to wonder what happened. She pretended to be porridge for Sun Xin'er.

    Sun Xin'er took the meal and entered the tent.

    "Mother, it's time for porridge." Sun Xin'er stepped forward to get the package and put it on her mother's back.

    Seeing Sun Xin'er's appearance, Sun Huiniang said in surprise, "Xin'er, why are you pretending to be a boy?"

    "Well, I will be a boy from now on. My name is Sun Xin. Mom, I want to be a boy." Sun Xiner looked at her own mother with firm eyes. 

    Sun Huiniang's eyes darkened, her heart ached, she nodded and said, "Okay, you will be my son from now on."

In this world, boys are better than girls, at least they can protect themselves.

    After breakfast in the morning, it was already bright, and everyone packed up their stuff. Lu Hua and a group of women packed up their cooking stuff.

    The two large emergency tents also met the full demand, and they were dismantled and stacked together.

    There were only two small tents left in the camp.

    Everyone eats well, is busy, and is now free.

    Fang Mulei wanted to take the boys to practice, but Fu Manman stopped him. Before that, she had to hold a meeting, and she still had to say something.

    After all the people were gathered together, there were dozens of people standing, squatting or standing in the small camp. The women tied the children to their backs with cloth strips, and some older brothers and sisters led younger siblings, and some The adults with one or two children, many of whom were not their own children.

    Looking at the old and weak women and children in front of her, Fu Manman knew that her decision was very risky.

    But she will not regret her behavior.

    "Everyone! I held a meeting with several captains yesterday, talked about discipline, and assigned personnel. Everyone present knows what they are going to do and who their captain is."

    "However, I still want to emphasize today. The Moon Gang is not a refugee camp, everyone who comes in is not here to enjoy the blessings, you all have your own tasks, you have to work, and only if you do your duty well, you are eligible to eat here."

    "In this team, I guarantee that each of you will not starve to death, but at the same time, I also want you to guarantee that you are absolutely loyal to me. If anyone is disloyal, no matter how far they escape, they will be punished. "

    "And the most important point is, no matter what you see or hear in this team in the future, you are not allowed to communicate with each other, and you are not allowed to leak it. Do your job well, and anyone who violates the order will be killed without mercy. "

    Fu Manman told everyone here her request in a sonorous and forceful manner.

    A team without rules is a mess and not united. Since she has done crazy things, she must be fully prepared.