083 no...

She had to send Fu Qiang and Fu Shuangshuang ashore before dealing with these maids.

    Doesn't play well in water.

    "Dare you, if you hurt the princess even a little bit, you will never get out of here alive." The leading maid gritted her teeth and refused to give in at all. She guessed that the  animals in this country would not have the guts.

    "Look if I dare." Fu Manman exerted more force in her hand.

    Ouyang Feiyue's face turned green, her eyes widened in pain.

    "Back!" A leading maid ordered in a low voice, and at the same time, she was terrified. This beast is crazy, and she really dared to hurt the princess.

    The others backed away.

    Fu Manman said forcefully: "Bring both of you ashore", she held Ouyang Feiyue's hand with one hand, strangled her neck with the other, and dragged Ouyang Feiyue ashore.

    Ouyang Feiyue broke a leg and screamed in pain even if she moved it.

    Fu Shuangshuang, who landed on the shore, faced the executioners who wanted their lives and the blood all over her, trembling with fright.

    "Sister, don't be afraid, just follow me." Fu Manman told Fu Shuangshuang in a low voice.

    Fu Shuangshuang nodded obediently, pulling Fu Manman's clothes tightly with trembling hands.

    "Wicked girl, you are so conscienceless, inhuman, and extremely vicious. You really deserve to die. Today, this girl will do justice for the heavens and kill you, a wicked girl." There were five bloody marks on her face.

    Make her smug, think of a vicious way to nourish the skin with blood, and she will ruin her face, let her know how powerful it is.

    "Yeah..." Ouyang Feiyue screamed in horror, she couldn't believe that this humble human and animal dared to hurt such a golden self, "My face, my face, ah..."

    Ouyang Feiyue  raised her heart and shouted loudly: "Kill her, kill her".

    "Go to hell! Make atonement for the girls you killed!" Fu Manman mercilessly tried to break Ouyang Feiyue's neck with all her force, and let you shout, let's see who kills whom.

    Under Ouyang Feiyue's rage, she did not hesitate to destroy her own internal strength, and withstood Fu Manman's terrifying force, she wanted to kill this human  animal.

    All of a sudden, countless blood mist flew out of her body like thousands of strands of spider silk, all rushing towards Fu Manman, wrapping Fu Manman and herself into a blood cocoon.

    "Sister!" Fu Shuangshuang cried tremblingly.

    "Manman!" Fu Qiang watched in panic as Fu Manman disappeared before his eyes, wrapped in a human-shaped blood cocoon.

    He swung his sword and rushed over, but was stopped by the group of blue-clothed maids, and a group of people rushed towards him and besieged him.

    "Go to hell! Humans  animals, let the blood mist pump you into a mummy." Ouyang Feiyue activated her internal energy again.

    Fu Manman still clasped Ouyang Feiyue's neck tightly with her hands, and at the same time felt that something was missing from her body, and the strength in her body was disappearing little by little.

    What kind of strange kung fu is this, actually sucking her blood.

    Ouyang Feiyue's blood moon internal force, after self-explosion, is a domineering internal force that can hurt one thousand enemies and damage eight hundred. Now when she self-destructs, her domineering internal force will drain the blood of the people around her.