020 mouthfuls of Chinese

"There is a cave in front!"

    "Great, there is a cave to shelter from the rain."

    Soon, a group of drenched people poured into the cave, bringing bursts of cold and damp.

    Those who came in saw the fire and a few children in the cave.

    In this group of people, there are a few big men with greedy coldness in their eyes, only a few children, no adults! Isn't that all their property?

    These days, people are so hungry that they dare to eat anything.

    In troubled times, cannibalism is not uncommon.

    Fu Qiang sensitively sensed those dangerous eyes, those red eyes full of murderous intent, he secretly thought that something was wrong, thinking that as long as it wasn't Da Zibing, he would be safe.

    Unexpectedly, in this troubled world, hungry and crazy people are also dangerous.

    "So it's your four siblings!" At this moment, a man came out from the crowd and looked at the Fu family siblings with malicious intent.

    Liu Si! This person was not shot to death by random arrows, and he was in a group with other people.

    "Do you know each other?" A big man asked Liu Si.

    Liu Si touched the beard on his chin and sneered, "I don't know, but I heard that the girl is very powerful, everyone should be careful!"

    Liu Si said, his eyes fell on the package behind the four siblings, be good! This parcel is bigger than yesterday's.

    There must be something good in here.

    "Just a few children, what is there to be afraid of, cut..." Several young and strong men sneered, these children are not as easy to be crushed to death as ants.

    "Hey, did you see that big package? There must be something good in it." Liu Si said to the strong men.

    When several people made eye contact, everyone understood the meaning.

    Fu Manman saw the eye contact of several people and thought, if they dare to come up, she will punch them one by one and kill them.

    Fu An also noticed the eyes of those people, holding his bowl tightly in one hand and the cane wrapped in the quilt with the other in fright. If these people find out, they will definitely snatch their things. I can't keep it.

    "Hey! Come here, sit by our side!" Suddenly in the crowd, a tall uncle with a square face waved to the Fu family siblings.

    Fu Manman saw that there was a kind-faced woman with disheveled hair and a gray face, holding a three or four-year-old girl in her arms, and beside her were two boys who looked exactly the same, six or seven years old. look like.

    When the uncle spoke, several young people looked away.

    Presumably this uncle is a powerful person, these young people are afraid of him.

    Fu Manman gestured to Fu Qiang and Fu An, and led the two of them there.

    After sitting down at the uncle's side, the uncle looked at the three of them with pity in his eyes, sighed softly, and asked softly, "Where are your parents?"

    "My parents are both dead." Fu An  bowed his head and choked.

    The uncle sighed, "The way of heaven is not benevolent, and the people suffer! It's a famine and a war, when will it be the end?"

    Fu Manman glanced at the uncle, and he must be a bit learned and spirited to say such a thing, like Lian Jiazi.

    "Mom, I'm hungry." At this moment, the little girl nestled in the woman's arms called out.

    The woman patted the child, and then put the child to sit on the ground, "You play with your brothers, mother go get food."

   The woman took out a small bag, and poured out some grass root and bark powder mixture, She put these things in a pot and added water to boil.

    After finishing it, she packed a bowl and sent it to the uncle, "Master, let's eat!"

    "Hey!" The uncle took the bowl, he didn't eat it, but glanced at the four siblings next to him, he passed the bowl over, "Here, you brothers and sisters share it!"

    Fu Manman was a little surprised, This uncle is really a good man.