018 Someone is coming

He looked at Fu Manman again.

    The girl in front of her was wearing tattered black clothes, with a yellow and thin face, chapped skin, red and swollen chilblains on her cheeks, messy hair covered with mud and rotten leaves, and the hands holding the bowl were as dry and black as bark?

    This is Fu Manman, even the frostbite on his face has not changed.

    "You guys eat! I'm really not hungry." Fu Manman pursed her lips and smiled.

    Fu Qiang looked at the wounds on Fu Manman's hands, thoughtfully, and said to Fu An, "Maybe Eldest Sister has already eaten noodles."

    Since she picked it up, she might have eaten noodles long ago. And he's afraid that she can't eat anymore when  full, so she'd willing to let them eat!

    It must be like this, but why are there so many injuries on her hands? What did she experience last night? Fu Qiang shook his head, why did he think so much!

    Hearing what Fu Qiang said, Fu An felt that it made sense.

    The eldest sister probably ate it long ago.

    Fu Manman knew that the original owner was a selfish person, so he felt that what the second brother said was not wrong. .

    He nodded cheerfully, "Yes, I've eaten it, you eat it."

    Fu Qiang snorted coldly in his heart. Fortunately, he felt that Fu Manman had changed just now, and he was a little moved.

    Hmph... eat noodles! This side is so delicious.

    Fu An and Fu Qiang licked the bowl clean, Fu An was still reluctant to wash the bowl, carefully put the bowl aside, and said, "Don't move my bowl, boil some water at night and soak it for a while. Soak it, it still tastes good!"

    Fu Qiang thought it made sense, and he also quietly put the bowl away, not to mention that the noodles still had oil flakes!

    After hearing Fu An's words, Fu Manman felt funny and pitiful. It was probably the first time for these two poor children to have enough to eat.

    "I'm so full, so I feel so comfortable when I'm full." Fu An rubbed his stomach with a happy expression on his face.

    "If my sister is here, she must be so happy." When Fu An mentioned his sister, his eyes dimmed and she felt sad.

    After Fu An finished speaking, he covered his mouth and secretly glanced at elder sister. She won't be angry!

    "Hey..." Fu Manman sighed, she was not angry, in this world, there are so many people who sell their children and sell their daughters, and those who sell their brothers and sisters are even more used to it!

    "When the rain stops, let's go get our sister back." Fu Manman said to An and Fu Qiang.

    Now she can only do my best and obey the destiny.

    Outside the cave, it was raining continuously, and there were occasional roars of distant beasts.

    The four siblings of the Fu family are lying together in the bed at the moment, and there is a bonfire next to the bed.

    In this cold rainy day, they really happy to be able to nest so comfortably.

    Fu An was very happy. He kept touching the quilt, thinking that with this quilt, he would never be afraid of the cold again.

    Fu Manman's eyelids were drooping. There was nothing else she could do except sleep on such a rainy day.

    After eating and resting, they can continue on our way.

    And she wants to try, let herself enter the space again with her thoughts.

    She closed her eyes and murmured in her mind, "Space, where are you? Let me in, System? Are you there?" She murmured in her heart for a while, but there was no response. Could it be that you can only go in in an emergency?

    Last time, it was a critical moment of falling from a tree!

    It is very likely to be the case. If this is the case, every time she enter the space, she has  to find a tree and jump down.

    In case of any failure, she will be disabled!

    Fu Manman sighed, God, you are playing with me!

    Fu Manman tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. The youngest kid next to her was sleeping very soundly. Fu An also started to snore with a heavy nasal sound. He knew that the child had rhinitis.

    Fu Qiang closed his eyes and slept lightly. The quilt was too warm, and he wanted to bury it under the quilt.

    But he couldn't, he fell asleep deeply, and in danger, it was a fatal thing.

    Suddenly, he opened his eyes abruptly, and crawled out of the bed.

    Then he pushed Fu An, and shouted to Fu Manman: "Get up, don't sleep, put the quilt away."

    Fu An rubbed his eyes in a daze, he just fell asleep, such a warm quilt, sleeping is really too much Comfortable, he was reluctant to come out.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Manman stood up and asked curiously.

    This second brother either doesn't speak, or when he speaks, he acts strangely.

    "Someone is coming, this quilt cannot be found by others." Fu Qiang's hearing was amazing. He had just pressed his ear to the ground when he heard a group of people walking towards this side.