019 So Many Hearts

He didn't know who the other party was.

    If it was Da Zibing who came, they would be finished.

    Thinking of seeing Da Zibing eating people on the way to escape from the famine, Fu Qiang felt disgusted from the bottom of his heart.

    These are all savages, raw and blood-drinking, stubborn and unrepentant.

    "Brother, Da Zibing couldn't be here!" Fu An's eyes were frightened, he saw Da Zibing eating a child, it was terrible.

    "Pack up your things quickly, wrap the quilts in cloth, and I'll go outside to have a look." After Fu Qiang ordered, he ran out in the rain.

    Fu Manman got up busy, packed her things, put the things she took out from the space into the quilt and wrapped them up, and then wrapped the silk quilt with a tattered reed quilt.

    On the way to escape from famine, quilts are a must.

    Wrap the new quilt with the original old quilt so that others will not be able to see it.

    If there is a chance, she will have to find some rags and make a quilt cover for the quilt, so that she can take it out for later use.

    She packed up her things, trapped them with canes, and ran away after running for my life.

    After a while, Fu Qiang ran back drenched, with a relaxed expression on his face, and slowed down his steps. He walked to the fire, shivered, and said, "Fortunately, it's not Da Zibing, he's fleeing famine." Refugees, there are more than a dozen, come here, and they will see our cave in a while."

    "Is it the old patriarch?" Fu An asked.

    Fu Qiang shook his head, "No, I didn't see the old patriarch, but..." It's hard for Fu Qiang to say, he has a few people who look like Fujiazhuang.

    Fu An and Fu Manman didn't pay attention to this, but Fu An breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that fortunately it wasn't the old patriarch and the others, otherwise the road to the enemy was narrow, and their siblings would be doomed.

    Thinking of this, Fu An sniffled and sucked back the dripping nose.

    Fu Qiang sneezed coldly, and Fu Manman found a tattered gown full of patches from the package. Although it was full of patches, it was still intact, and it looked like an adult's clothes.

    She hurriedly handed it to Fu Qiang, and said to him, "Hurry up and change the wet clothes on your body."

    Fu Qiang was holding the clothes and was about to take them off, but suddenly felt that something was wrong, Fu Manman was still sticking in front of him!

    "Go away!" Fu Qiang said angrily.

    Pay full of question marks? You heard that right! The kid told her to go away.

    ...Could it be shyness? What a man!

    "Tch, what are you afraid of? I'm your sister, so there's nothing I can't see." Fu Manman smiled.

    Fu Qiang frowned, what was she talking about! Nonsense, she is not his sister.

    What does this ugly woman want to do?

    Seeing that Fu Manman would not leave, Fu Qiang ran into the cave with his clothes and changed.

    Fu Manman looked at it and shook her head, what's the matter, a child has so many eyes.

    I'm afraid this younger brother will be difficult to discipline in the future!

    After Fu Qiang changed his clothes, the baggy clothes were empty on his body, not warm at all, but better than wet clothes.

    He put the clothes on the rack to warm them by the fire.

    While warming up by the fire, he noticed the shelf, and was surprised that this shelf was the one that Fu Manman and Fu An had set up before.

    He didn't notice it before, but now it seems that this shelf is very strong.

    Fu Manman's idiot, how could he set up such a shelf?

    Fu Qiang's doubts deepened.

    No matter what she becomes, it has nothing to do with him, he must find a chance to find his own things from her, and then kill her.

    This bad woman has become so strange today, maybe she has some bad idea.

    When Fu Qiang was lost in thought, voices came from outside the cave.