013 Back again

Maybe, after sleeping, she will return to her original world.

    Fu Manman found suitable clothes, from underwear to outerwear, but unfortunately there was no hot water to take a bath, so she simply wiped her skinny monkey-like body with a wet tissue, changed her clothes, and then changed the little Mao with warm clothes.

    When changing clothes, she sighed, "What a boy! It will not be easy to marry a wife in the future."

    Inside is a set of pure cotton monk clothes, a thick down jumpsuit, and a diaper .

    When she just changed clothes, the torn cotton wool was wrapped in the quilt, and the child was naked, without a single piece of close-fitting clothes. There was a smell of poop, and there was a pile of black poop on the buttocks. This is fetal poop. It can be seen how pitiful this child is. When he was born, he was wrapped in this unwarmed quilt.

    Fu Manman thought that after a few years of life as a young lady, she would not be able to bear to clean up the children's poop, but she did not expect that she was quite capable and did not have the slightest dislike.

    After both of them cleaned up, she lay down comfortably on the bed and fell asleep.

    The soft mattress is really comfortable.

    With a bed and quilt, she can sleep comfortably.

    Think about other things when you wake up!

    She didn't know how long she had slept this time, but she slept soundly, deeply and contentedly.

    When she woke up again, she was woken up by a chill.

    so cold! Biting wind, painful shaving, and cool water.

    When Fu Manman opened her eyes, she was surprised to find that he was lying in a dead forest.

    The sky was gray, and drizzle fell from the sky, sprinkled densely on her face.

    Further up, she saw the big tree where she squatted last night, and there were still vines bitten off by wolves hanging on the tree branch.

    And... back again!

    Fu Manman was afraid that this was a dream, so she pinched her thigh, it really hurt!

    She really is back!

    Not a dream.

    And she came back with the things she used last night, to be precise, the things she put beside her last night, including mattresses, quilts, milk powder for children, feeding bottles, kettles, small gas stoves, etc. An iron pot, two bags of instant noodles, a bottle of mineral water, wet paper towels, and a few worn out clothes.

    Why are there so few things!

    It's over, if I can't go back to that dimension, the child's milk powder and my own food will be gone!

    The current situation in the past four weeks is that it is about to enter winter, food is impossible to have, and how to survive in the cold winter for several months.

    Fu Manman stayed for a while, then immediately crawled out of the bed.

    it's too cold! She had to put on the old clothes again.

    The same is true for the child, so she had to wrap it in a torn quilt. Before wrapping it up, she found dry grass and got rid of the smelly poop in the quilt.

    It stinks, it's better than being cold to death, but she saw that the little Maodan was sleeping soundly, and her little hands were warm when she touched it. It seemed that the down jacket was very warm.

    The raindrops were getting bigger, and she had to find a place to hide from the rain quickly.

    The quilt was tied up with rattan, and everything else was stuffed under the quilt.

    It's a pity that such a good mattress can't be taken away. Fu Man is full of reluctance, but she can't take care of it. He needs to find a place to hide from the rain first. If she gets wet, she will freeze to death.

    The forest is very big and I don't know how big it is. Fu Manman is still very scared, afraid of encountering wild animals that cannot be dealt with, especially a pack of wolves.

    She remembered that some people said in the past that the people were suffering from famine, so why didn't they go to the mountains to find food.

    There are prey, wild fruits, and edible rhizomes in the mountains. At that time, she read a lot of comments saying that ancient people were too stupid.

    Now that she came here personally, she realized that it wasn't true. She went into the forest and wanted to hunt. In her dreams, before you caught the prey, you became the prey's meal.