056 It's going to rain

This time the two families ate together, cooked three packs of noodles, and cooked a large pot, adding dried meat and walnuts to the noodles.

    "It will be even more delicious if some green vegetables are added to this noodles." Chang Zhong wanted to eat vegetables. He used to hate vegetables, but now he misses them very much.

    "You used to shout every day that there was no meat to eat, and  didn't want to eat vegetables. Now that you have meat, you want to eat vegetables. It's really difficult to serve." Lu Hua said Chang Zhong.

    Chang Zhong chuckled and ate the meat with big mouthfuls, "It's still delicious."

    After eating, they packed up their things and went back to their tents.

    It was too cold outside, but it was warm in the tent.

    The four siblings entered the tent, and Fu Manman closed the front and rear doors, and suddenly the wind outside couldn't get in.

    Fu An touched the inner wall of the tent and said pleasantly, "What kind of cloth is this made of? It's amazing. There's no wind coming in, so it's so warm."

    "It's really amazing. The miracle is so great." Full of amazement.

    Fu Manman hugged the little Maodan, while changing his diapers, he watched the two younger brothers discussing the tent there.

    "Sister, what is this?" Fu An saw the diaper in Fu Manman's hand. He had seen it before, and he didn't pay attention when he saw it was edible.

    "This is a diaper, for the little Maodan." Fu Manman skillfully changed the diaper for the little Maodan, and then handed the wet one to Fu An, "Take it out and throw it in the fire."

    "Come on!" Fu An was happy to do things for Fu Manman.

    Fu Qiang frowned slightly. He was amazed at the convenience of this diaper. He had seen someone take care of a child who didn't use this diaper. There were many diapers hanging in the yard every day.

    The diaper-washing servants complained secretly that they couldn't finish washing.

    This diaper is so convenient and easy to use, just throw it away after use, and you don't need to wash the diaper.

    only……

    "How do you know this is called a diaper?" Fu Qiang asked.

    He felt that Fu Manman seemed to know everything. For example, when he saw this tent for the first time, he didn't know what it was for, but she knew it was a tent, and she directed Uncle Chang to build it so skillfully. .

    The more you think about it, the weirder it becomes, and the more evil it becomes.

    Fu Manman kept working, thinking about how to deal with Fu Qiang, a curious brother.

    This kid is not easy to fool, but Fu An is much more simple, eats enough, sleeps well, is happy and satisfied, and doesn't know how to get to the bottom of it.

    "Is the name I gave suitable?" Fu Manman was about to avoid it.

    "Really! Then how do you know it's a tent! Do you know how to build it?" Fu Qiang continued to ask.

    This is not cute anymore, Fu Manman put down her little brother, looked at Fu Qiang seriously and said: "Second brother, you have to remember that you and I are a family, and a family needs mutual trust, no matter how I know, you Just remember, I will always only do it for the good of this family, and I will not harm you, remember!"