024 Here comes the tiger

But in the end, he was beaten a lot.

    Now he is meddling in his own business again, one hits four, how can he be his opponent!

    Just rely on the rusty broken knife in his hand.

    "You guys are devoid of conscience, and some children are also bullying, today I, Chang Zhong, will do justice for the sky!" Chang Zhong waved the broken knife in his hand aggressively.

    Fu Manman took a few steps back in a hurry, afraid that the uncle would accidentally hurt herself.

    Seeing this uncle's posture of wielding a knife, she felt quite watery!

    In fact, she can solve these scumbags by herself.

    "Uncle! Let me do it!" Fu Manman yelled weakly behind the uncle.

    "Little girl, take your brothers and run for your life! As long as I'm here!" Chang Zhong stretched out his hand and said chivalrously.

    This sincerity and kindness is really touching, but... can he really do it?

    "That's all right, uncle, everything depends on you." Fu Manman pulled Fu An and Fu Qiang aside to hide.

    Of course she won't leave, she will play by ear.

    The atmosphere suddenly became tense, and the four men also took out their weapons one after another, rusty kitchen knives, short daggers, long wooden sticks, and a guy grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it at Chang Zhong.

    Chang Zhong couldn't dodge all of a sudden, and was hit, and then the four rushed up when they saw the opportunity, and fought together.

    Fu Manman thought he would see a wonderful fighting scene, just like the one on TV.

    But...these people are just like the elders in the village who quarrel and gang fight. If you punch me, I will kick you.

    Four beat one, and Uncle Chang was at a disadvantage. Those shabby weapons couldn't hurt anyone, but they couldn't stand the siege of four people either.

    It's her turn to play!

    Just when Fu Manman stood up, suddenly there was a deafening roar of a tiger in the woods.

    Immediately there was Liu Si's scream.

    Because Liu Si had his ears cut off by Fu Manman, he ran into the forest in pain and hid, but he didn't want to meet the tiger. The bloody smell on his body attracted the tiger who had been hungry for a long time in the forest.

    The tiger was not satisfied with killing Liu Si. Seeing that there were still people, he jumped out of the forest with his bloody mouth open.

    As soon as the fighting people saw the tiger coming, they were frightened and ran away screaming.

    "Run!" Fu Qiang grabbed Fu Manman who was still standing there.

    The ferocious tiger chased one of the strongest men directly, and when the man saw the tiger chasing him, he was so frightened that he screamed, and suddenly he ran towards Lu Hua.

    When Lu Hua and the children saw the tiger, they were all frightened, and their legs and feet were completely uncontrollable, and they went limp.

    Now seeing that bad guy running towards her, she panicked!

    "Luhua!" Chang Zhong yelled sadly when he saw his wife and children, he was a little far away from the mother at the moment, he got up and chased after her, trying to save the mother.

    But no matter how hard he ran, he couldn't catch up!

    The man who was chased by the tiger rushed to Luhua, picked up the thinnest Sanya, turned around and threw him at the tiger.

    "Mother..." Sanya screamed!

    "Sanya!" Lu Hua yelled with a trembling voice, and then fell to her knees in fright.

    "Sab Ya!" Chang Zhong stretched out his hand with his eyes tearing open, and rushed forward, desperately trying to save his daughter.

    Watching his daughter being buried in the tiger's mouth helplessly, Chang Zhong couldn't bear it.

    "Ah!" Chang Zhong jumped to nothing and fell heavily on the ground, watching helplessly and terrified the tiger jumped up and opened its bloody mouth to meet Sanya.

    daughter! Dad is sorry! Chang Zhong grieved in his heart and let out a roar.

    But in the next second, he opened his mouth wide and was stunned!

    A light flashed in front of his eyes, and a small figure stood in front of his daughter.